Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There will be 5 2tb drives total on a raid 6 with 6tb total space. I can then go on to add up to 6 more tb for a total of 12tb max storage space. Remember that the double redundancy of raid 6 XOR extinctions = c(n-2) vs c(n-1) [n-1 is raid 5] where n is the number of drives and c is the capacity per drive.
    So 8 2TB drives has a total of 16TB minus the space of 2 drives or 2TB each gives me 12TB max storage in the future if I was to add 3 more drives.
    oh yes...
    of course.
    how could i forget?

:is now sorry he asked:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I am rejoicing over news that is more than a week old. But that's what happens when I'm without internet for a whole week, huh? Anyways, for those interested who didn't already hear... SHAKUGAN NO SHANA SEASON 2 IS FINALLY LICENSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOTZ! (also the second OVA set and the movie are also licensed Yay!)

Also currently working on the last 3 episodes of Higurashi Kai. I have officially jumped on the "finish Higurashi" boat. Somebody needs to do it!
    Also... finished Bakemonogatari last week... thanks to getting the files on my computer before I left for vacation.

Clearly... I'm watching anime and reading manga... but I'm also working on perfecting Valkyria Chronicles and Final Fantasy XIII (had to put those on the back burner during the month I was working), but I have a decent supply of money now ^_^. I also still need to finish Final Fantasy IV, V, and VI.... and Chrono Cross. Hehehe... busy busy busy!

Man... I'm really going for long posts everywhere I go today.
    Last edited by Ryujin99; 07-12-2010 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Forgot something... oops ^_^;
    Foolishness is the bane of the world.

3. Default

Listening to tunes, streamin games for other's enjoyment, playing some Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner and Tales of Symphonia. Your president is being very busy with very important things. Seriously though, give me ideas for Campus Ruckus so I can get that taken care of. Please! Since you all seem to read this and ignore everything else...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Just finished watching Kanokon disc 1.
    Finished Higurashi Kai now. It's amazing.
    Only need to get A rank on hard mode skirmish battles on Valkyria Chronicles... Then earn the Splintered Horn medal (I'm open to suggestions of who to sacrifice for it.)
    Still have Final Fantasy games to play through, and FFXIII to perfect.
    Also... bought last 7 books of Rosario Vampire part 1. Hooray for real copies!

And I'm still reading bunches of manga online.
    Foolishness is the bane of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There will be 5 2tb drives total on a raid 6 with 6tb total space. I can then go on to add up to 6 more tb for a total of 12tb max storage space. Remember that the double redundancy of raid 6 XOR extinctions = c(n-2) vs c(n-1) [n-1 is raid 5] where n is the number of drives and c is the capacity per drive.

So 8 2TB drives has a total of 16TB minus the space of 2 drives or 2TB each gives me 12TB max storage in the future if I was to add 3 more drives.
    jesus fucking christ zero, i have 1 tb and am having trouble filling that up. wtf do u need 12 tb for? thats alot of hardrive :P

6. Default

I'm streaming classic video games every other day. I'll be streaming Action 52 and Castlevania II: Simon's Quest for the NES today at 6 PM EST. Stop on by and watch me fail for a bit especially in Castlevania.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonmasher View Post
    I'm streaming classic video games every other day. I'll be streaming Action 52 and Castlevania II: Simon's Quest for the NES today at 6 PM EST. Stop on by and watch me fail for a bit especially in Castlevania.
    let me introduce you to these videos

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/an...ewattack/65116

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    let me introduce you to these videos

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/an...ewattack/65116

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Way ahead of ya buddy. James Rolfe is one of my heroes.

I'm playing Deathsmiles and Bayonetta, finishing up Umineko EP6, and reading some Agatha Christie.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

Cynthiana, KY and the Dark Side of the Moon

Laughing over the simplicity over my HTML and CSS textbook for my Web Design class. You have to read it Stephen. You will laugh you ass off; it's that funny.

Oh, and I'm unpacking, listening to Katy Perry sing about seeing someone's peacock, and planning to draw in my new Moleskine sketchbook. It's so awesome!!

Fangirls do it better but when it comes to Fanboys we have no idea.