Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cynthiana, KY and the Dark Side of the Moon

Default What are you doing right now?

We have a thread like this on the DBZ Fanfic Salon. Basically, it you tell what you're doing, or multitasking at the moment.

Right now, I'm working on a meme for Deviant (I drew Trunks as a girl) and about to finish a paper and study. Exciting, huh?

Fangirls do it better but when it comes to Fanboys we have no idea.

Watching Vocaloid PVs (especially this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7bOrApOAV8 so great), checking out Quora (a souped up Yahoo answers site that is in beta), Organizing my pictures folder, and reading breakdowns of the English elections while neglecting sleep I desperately need.

3. Default

i am spending my great time watching minami kei season 3, its pretty awesome

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

I just finished the last expansion to Fallout 3 thus fully completing the title and am now finishing Tales of Symphonia for the umpteenth time. Yeah, I play lots of games, moreso than all this anime stuff that you guys are always talking about.

5. Default

Im talking with zach on irc right nao

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonmasher View Post
    I just finished the last expansion to Fallout 3 thus fully completing the title
    You haven't fully completed the title until you have all the trophies. Now go! Get them all! RAWR!
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

7. Default

I was thinking twitter would fit this but currently coming home from Disney World and relaxing.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    You haven't fully completed the title until you have all the trophies. Now go! Get them all! RAWR!

You try getting to level 20, let alone level 30 with Neutral Karma. It's impossible, for me at least.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post

As someone who played Fallout 3 on the PC version (the actual good one ;P) and not the PS3... I have to disagree with this statement. ;P

I took apart 3 desktop computers and made it into a better desktop with 2 slave drives, then I took apart a laptop and cleaned the fans and heat sink from bounds of dust and hair. All for the family, because I was bored and wanted to take apart their stuff. It was interesting. Now I know what the layout of the motherboard for Dell Studios look like now.

~Alex~