Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: What are you doing right now?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Tentacle Monster View Post
    Laughing over the simplicity over my HTML and CSS textbook for my Web Design class. You have to read it Stephen. You will laugh you ass off; it's that funny.

Oh, and I'm unpacking, listening to Katy Perry sing about seeing someone's peacock, and planning to draw in my new Moleskine sketchbook. It's so awesome!!
    In CH11 you get to learn about <div> tags, how you got to CH11 without them is a mystery...

On another note, I really could use come cool looking banners so I can make the website

I am going to bring this up at the first meeting and if I can not get anything good in the next week or so I am ready to pay for a banner to be made from whoever I hire from deviant art to do it. But it would be a lot nicer if we can get the club to make something cool, but we will see how it goes.

2. Default

I am playing ibis gungame and creating a bank account to pay yall $11 a month for admin

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tatteezlee View Post
    I am playing ibis gungame and creating a bank account to pay yall $11 a month for admin
    make sure you follow the TOS and the rules. getting admin's not like getting a new shovel to play in a sandbox with. you have to follow certain rules. just a warning. don't fuck shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

i am currently secretly posting in this thread

i hope nobody finds out

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Lisiting to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4kRdDiJj1I Which as a vocaloid fan I find it to be epic win.

6. Default

Checking on Burial records I missed, and that's all but the album with the face on the cover, the "Archangel"-featuring one, and all, and contemplating... and working lol

7. Default

I love Burial. Untrue is so good but so are his EPs like Kindred and Rival Dealer. I still need to deep dive into his lesser-known stuff as well

8. Default

Having some tea

9. Default

I‘m playing FFXIV right now, it's a great game, but farming ffxiv gil really takes my time.

10. Default

If you want to get FFXIV Gil easily, I think you can go and try MMOWTS. Their 24/7 live customer service has been very helpful and every time I have a problem, it is quickly resolved.