give ideas

i will be going solo so somewhere safer iis a must

where should i travel =D

where would you wanna travel?

2. Default

Amsterdam.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

Is this national or international ? Are you more of a party or outdoors person ?

national or international it dosnt matter but im striving for international

and if it is international i wouldnt mind getting fucked up and fucknig tons of bitches but im more interested in like the geographic side of diffrent countrys ect.

5. Default

i hear amsterdam has some nice mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Geographically speaking, South America.

Fucking bitches, Amsterdam.

7. Default

pfft. Go to russia and steal a tank and bring it back home.

Whats a better souvenier than a tank?

" Hey look at my tank! what you don't like it? BOOM mother fucker!"
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

if i were to go to russia id tour the transiberian which is very pricey

south america is where im looking now, Bolivia is cheap and has it all

9. Default

Going to Aruba in June. I'll let you know how that went.

Other Countries or cities I've visited was Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cancun, and soon to be Aruba.
    I wanna see Europe but the Euro is killing the dollar. I'd lose a shitload of money.
    I loved Dominican Republic (Punta Cana). Hot latin chicks and nice scenery...I mean the damn airport is a big giant hut.

10. Default

meh, i'm not one for the whole tropical retreats.

personally, my 4 dream trips would be russia/scandanavia (beautiful, beautiful, land. ) ireland/scotland (again, beautiful and gaelic), washington state (camping ftw!) and alaska
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?