I haven't played for a while, so I came online.

After about an hour, I suddenly start getting repeatedly team attacked by [smut] pew pew. Literally taking me down to 5 health or so every round for 4 rounds straight. After a TON of requests, I finally get an admin (vlad) warning him to stop. it stops.

A few rounds later, I have another 2 players pulling the same crap. Both players were shooting me at spawn, not enough to kill me but enough to give me no chance. After no less than about 10 rounds of trying to ask for help. Mikey the admin tells me to shut the fuck up, and own tells me to chill.

At this point I start getting angry and asking for help and swearing. I'm still ignored. *THEN* when I get personal and start talking shit, Mikey tells me I suck and to shut up and own tells to be quiet again. Next round, same thing happens, and Mikey also gets team killed and he bans the player. but he does nothing about my problem, and continually disrespects me.

Please do something about this admin. He's disrespectful, he's useless as an admin, and he's bad for IBIS.

Thank you,

root