Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mikey and own doing NOTHING

1. Default Mikey and own doing NOTHING

I haven't played for a while, so I came online.

After about an hour, I suddenly start getting repeatedly team attacked by [smut] pew pew. Literally taking me down to 5 health or so every round for 4 rounds straight. After a TON of requests, I finally get an admin (vlad) warning him to stop. it stops.

A few rounds later, I have another 2 players pulling the same crap. Both players were shooting me at spawn, not enough to kill me but enough to give me no chance. After no less than about 10 rounds of trying to ask for help. Mikey the admin tells me to shut the fuck up, and own tells me to chill.

At this point I start getting angry and asking for help and swearing. I'm still ignored. *THEN* when I get personal and start talking shit, Mikey tells me I suck and to shut up and own tells to be quiet again. Next round, same thing happens, and Mikey also gets team killed and he bans the player. but he does nothing about my problem, and continually disrespects me.

Please do something about this admin. He's disrespectful, he's useless as an admin, and he's bad for IBIS.

Thank you,

root

first off, state your problem in a respectful way, i speced him and he was doing nothing to you.

second, disrespecting admins by cussing and saying for example, "your a fucking worthless prick" gets you no where

thridly if there really was a problem it would have been taken care of, which it was.

fourth, EVERYone at first thought you were talking about hackers, no one understood what you were talking about regarding your problem and if you would have calmed down and stated the issue vie team chat @ we would have taken care of any problem that there may have been

3. Default

I'm not sure why im even in this thread. The only thing I told you was to calm down because if mikey banned you I couldn't help you. Other than that I wasn't really paying attention and didnt even know you were asking for help. I didnt even notice you until you started talking shit to mikey.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    first off, state your problem in a respectful way, i speced him and he was doing nothing to you.

second, disrespecting admins by cussing and saying for example, "your a fucking worthless prick" gets you no where

thridly if there really was a problem it would have been taken care of, which it was.

fourth, EVERYone at first thought you were talking about hackers, no one understood what you were talking about regarding your problem and if you would have calmed down and stated the issue vie team chat @ we would have taken care of any problem that there may have been
    First: It was stated in a respectful way. As I said, several rounds in a row. When you went spec the person stopped.

Second: You paid no attention. I got your attention. Not the right way, but you can imagine my frustration. Especially with the way you acted and your attitude. Telling me nothing was happening and that I suck was brilliant.

Third: I always waste my time complaining of an issue and then bring it to forums. As a 30 year old small business owner, husband, and father of 3 what else could I do with me free time.

Fourth: Blanket statements about what 'everyone thought' mean nothing. You're not only not in their heads, respectively, you're simply attempting to pretend there's a mass quantity of people on your side who don't exist. The fact was you would not pay attention, you ignored the issue and chose to ridicule and make fun instead of actually addressing what the issue was.

No matter. I'll simply learn to avoid the server while certain folks are playing such as yourself.

5. Default

for the record, i don't believe chat to admin works. team @ always just shows up as normal team chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the record, i don't believe chat to admin works. team @ always just shows up as normal team chat.
    Chat to admin does work. I see it all the time.

The sad part is some people get so caught up playing, they forget what they pay $11/month for. To be an admin, not just to wear the tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

Anyone is free to add me to steam and get my attention that way if I miss what they're saying in player chat. I never once saw a "to admin" chat and if I had I would have taken care of the issue. Sometimes player chat goes so fast I can't see what is going on so it's easy to tune it out. Yeah, I still want to play the game. No, I did not forget what I pay 11 bucks a month for.. I do what I can and do my best to address players issues when they arise.

Even though I pay money to be an admin and patrol the server, I am still a player and I will not sacrifice my game play to constantly watch chat. It's why I pay 11 bucks a month anyway, to control my gaming experience on a server that I enjoy. I am pretty much the only constant admin in GG these days, so I do the best I can, rage. I feel a little attacked by your statement that some people just want to play. Most people get my attention over the mic and I didn't hear one person say that there was a team attacker that needed dealt with. Like I said, I didnt even realize there was an issue until su-root and Mikey got into it, and by then it was just too much of a cluster-fuck to even know what the hell was going on.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-06-2010 at 05:58 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

I Second what owns says, I was there and never remember hearing Su - root, untill him and mikey got into it. I myself cant understand why people bitch about an admin that pays money to keep the servers running and try to make the servers enjoyable for everyone, then get bitched at for not taking care of ever little problem someone might be having. If anyone is being screwed out of a good game experience is the admins. Having to constantly deal with people all the time. So unless you have admin abusing powers, why fucking complain. If you want to complain about shitty admins go play zmod and see all the ones that just want to play around.

Owns is by far one of the better admins Ive seen in gungame, Mikey does the job fairly well too, So go find some real admin abusers to complain about

So i have the up most respect for any admin that least attempt to keep the servers running smoothly

9. Default

0wns is a great admin, but too fucking good at gun game. Way to fucking good at gun game.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

10. Default

it's like spasm grew tits and had admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?