Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my favs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    no, unless it's something really really good, then I might buy it. it's really no diff then when downloading music started, lots of ppl did it, and even more cried that the artists would go broke... Lol... has that happnd? hell no. they might make a little less, but they still make there money regardless.

the end result is I'm not going to pay for something when it's free... unless it's epic, then I will.
    ehh animators get paid shit right now...
    Studios have to hire and fire people left and right purely because they cannot live off the salary that they get for drawing every scene

The market in anime has been collapsing significantly after torrenting/etc began. This is nothing like the music industry, where it still thrives even with illegal downloading.

just thought id say that, if you get the chance to buy stuff you should... Many people are going out of jobs, and the only people staying on time are those suffering from massive sleep deprivation with 12 hour shifts getting paid little to nothing

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post
    ehh animators get paid shit right now...
    Studios have to hire and fire people left and right purely because they cannot live off the salary that they get for drawing every scene

The market in anime has been collapsing significantly after torrenting/etc began. This is nothing like the music industry, where it still thrives even with illegal downloading.

just thought id say that, if you get the chance to buy stuff you should... Many people are going out of jobs, and the only people staying on time are those suffering from massive sleep deprivation with 12 hour shifts getting paid little to nothing
    Really, we already have had a few studios close down or do a massive downsize. we even have dubbing company going out of business. (bangzoom, otherwise known as MANGA)

Beacuse of this there is no rosario to vampire capu 3 (studio downsized to a third of its size)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?