Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my favs

1. Default my favs

I'm not really a anime person, but these vids are quite close 2 my heart and define the word epic imo.

Barefoot Gen

film about the bombing of hiroshima, and the struggle after the bombing. really awesome movie... quite sad, but an amazing movie. if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest it.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Vampire Hunter D

the title says it all. D himself kicks ass and is just badass all around. ive not watched blood lust yet. but am a die hard fan of the original 1983 version
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

AKIRA

my all time favorite anime movie. if you're into anime and all that and haven't seen it, then you epic fail.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Akira.. Always reminds me of Delinquent's song..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm not really a anime person, but these vids are quite close 2 my heart and define the word epic imo.

Barefoot Gen

film about the bombing of hiroshima, and the struggle after the bombing. really awesome movie... quite sad, but an amazing movie. if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest it.

If you liked Barefoot Gen, you would Love Grave of The Fireflies

one of the most amazing sad anime movies ever, it takes place during WWII

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post
    If you liked Barefoot Gen, you would Love Grave of The Fireflies

one of the most amazing sad anime movies ever, it takes place during WWII
    thank you good sir! gonna download it now.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Every time you download a ghibli movie instead of buying it a puppy dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Every time you download a ghibli movie instead of buying it a puppy dies.
    there's nothing wrong with downloading movies and or music.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Yeah, as long as you eventually buy it legally. RIGHT?
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

8. Default

No, im fine with pirating things but its fucking GHIBLI for christ sake

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Yeah, as long as you eventually buy it legally. RIGHT?
    no, unless it's something really really good, then I might buy it. it's really no diff then when downloading music started, lots of ppl did it, and even more cried that the artists would go broke... Lol... has that happnd? hell no. they might make a little less, but they still make there money regardless.

the end result is I'm not going to pay for something when it's free... unless it's epic, then I will.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Got nothing to do with being broke, its just showing respect to one of the very best animation studios ever.

If you only buy things because its epic, im sure you'll buy it anyways.