I'm not really a anime person, but these vids are quite close 2 my heart and define the word epic imo.

Barefoot Gen

film about the bombing of hiroshima, and the struggle after the bombing. really awesome movie... quite sad, but an amazing movie. if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest it.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Vampire Hunter D

the title says it all. D himself kicks ass and is just badass all around. ive not watched blood lust yet. but am a die hard fan of the original 1983 version
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

AKIRA

my all time favorite anime movie. if you're into anime and all that and haven't seen it, then you epic fail.