Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hell Demon: Don't Use!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    it shows who wears the pants in the clan
    Anyone know that maynard is the WCS GOD. there no bullshit about that.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

2. Default

Hey Maynard... is there a way to just remove Hell Demon from server and credit XP for current levels... maybe even replace it with another race... that would be kwel...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

3. Default

NOOOO!!!! it's such a fun race though!! and i'd love to see it fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

as would I like to see it fixed. it really is a fun race 2 play, but if it's doing nothing but giving zero issues, and with zero's time being limited, it might be easiest 2 cut that class loose, and move on with a new 1.

for now all admins should keep ppl off of it until zero decidees what he wants to do.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

yeah. and zero, take your time with stuff, we know you got a shit-ton on your plate, but i'm pretty sure everyone's looking for a wcs expansion pack this summer lol, and where's easter bunny? i wanna be fat and burrow!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

new races are seroiusly needed. ive been telling ppl 2 months for like a very very long time now and take shit all the time based on the fact there's still no new races.

and unlike acholyte, being somoene who contributes 2 the community, I think it should be done in the very near future, not waited on, or taken it's time on. ppl have been waiting for ever, and we've been losing ppl due 2 the fact they're bored with there being no new challenges or races 2 explore. adding another 15 races would give new life to the WCS server and bring far more ppl in and back.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    new races are seroiusly needed. ive been telling ppl 2 months for like a very very long time now and take shit all the time based on the fact there's still no new races.

and unlike acholyte, being somoene who contributes 2 the community, I think it should be done in the very near future, not waited on, or taken it's time on. ppl have been waiting for ever, and we've been losing ppl due 2 the fact they're bored with there being no new challenges or races 2 explore. adding another 15 races would give new life to the WCS server and bring far more ppl in and back.
    excuse me? wtf are you talking about? how do i not contribute to the community?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    excuse me? wtf are you talking about? how do i not contribute to the community?
    I see those who contribute as those who pay into IBIS, and help regulate the servers, and you don't. I just see you as an average player on the server. and honestly find it annoying that every time zero makes a post you tell him 2 "take his time..." there ppl who pay into IBIS cause they support it, and when they do and constantly mod the servers and keep them running clean and happy, they like 2 see some changes. this isn't a jab at you zero, I'm not trying 2 say get off your ass or anything. I just find it quite annoying acolyte is going on saying "take your time" all the damn time. ppl who pay and do shit for the community clearly what 2 see action... more so when they been waiting 6 months for something.

It's not that you even saying take your time is going 2 make zero handle anything diff, but it's annoying none the less.
    Last edited by maynard; 05-11-2010 at 02:36 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

well i'd rather when he does make something it be quality and not rushed or anything like that.

but hell maynard, if that's what you think, then i'll stop. no offence intended. and i'm sorry for thinking i was anyone at all.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well i'd rather when he does make something it be quality and not rushed or anything like that.

but hell maynard, if that's what you think, then i'll stop. no offence intended. and i'm sorry for thinking i was anyone at all.
    I'm just frustrated is all. WCS needs some shit done. we got most the server errors fixed, but we need new races beyond badly... and I'm just tired of getting shit on by ppl non stop every time I log on.

being the "WCS guy" I take non stop bitching, it's getting 2 the point where ive been keeping off steam friends cause I'm getting so overwhelmed dealing with ppl who are mad that things promised ages ago are still not yet done. so excuse me for wanting 2 see the much needed changes 2 WCS done soon, and not later. sorry if that came off as blunt, but I'm just stressed out.

Maynard - The WCS Guy