Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hell Demon: Don't Use!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm just frustrated is all. WCS needs some shit done. we got most the server errors fixed, but we need new races beyond badly... and I'm just tired of getting shit on by ppl non stop every time I log on.

being the "WCS guy" I take non stop bitching, it's getting 2 the point where ive been keeping off steam friends cause I'm getting so overwhelmed dealing with ppl who are mad that things promised ages ago are still not yet done. so excuse me for wanting 2 see the much needed changes 2 WCS done soon, and not later. sorry if that came off as blunt, but I'm just stressed out.
    it's alright man. chill out. it's just a game. people will always find something to bitch about. i honestly love wcs as it is now. more races would be nice, yes, but i don't play it for the races i play it for the people. i can go anywhere and kick ass w/ human, but i wouldn't be shooting you, or lols, or mag, or animal, or getting fucked over by wolf ( t(-_-t) )

once zero gives us more races, there's gonna be a ton of shit abot "this class is op", or "why's this class such a high requirement? i wants to play now!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

once zero gives us more races, there's gonna be a ton of shit abot "this class is op", or "why's this class such a high requirement? i wants to play now!!"
    they're already bitch that things now are OP and that they don't wana work 2 a high lvl 2 achieve better classes... so it's really no diff Lol.

I personally have no problem with the server the way it is now, much like you. but I do everything I do for WCS for the public not myself. I love the server and it is now as it always has been my main goal to keep it running good, keep the idiots out, and make sure ppl are having a enjoyable time when on the server. the new races would be grand, they would bring in far more traffic, and some of our regulars we've lost would more then likely return. I personally have no problem with the new races taking this long lol... all new races mean for myself is playing them non stop and finding any problems with them, and or updating and changing the rules to include anything specific that might happen with the new races. I just get tired of the bitching non stop though, I fully understand why zero keeps off of steam friends 95% of the time lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

honestly, if i were you or zero, and people were bitching at me over steamfriends, i'd keep a list, and add the name of people who bitch to me about stuff like this. they bitch, they get a mark. every 2 weeks, i remove one mark from everyone. if ever someone has 3 marks, i'm removing and blocking them

also, if someone adds me and the first thing i hear is a bitch, they're gone.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Not to butt in or anything but Maynards right. I havnt been playing so much lately because i finaly got eva that was my goal i got all the races to a high level and thats that. I cant even play eva with all the bitching its just crazy. I like the wcs server because its hard to level and i like the challenge of getting levels for new races to play. But when theres no more races to play then theres not challenge in it. I love the server but i would like to see some new races.

5. Default

Can we have a vote on what classes to add? I know that final decision belongs to Zero but it would be nice if a list of like 100 classes was made and whole community would put their 2 cents in what should be and what shouldn't and what has good/bad advantages. That would definelty cut down on the bitching and those who would still bitch couldn't blame anyone but themselfs for not getting involved in looking over races.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Can we have a vote on what classes to add? I know that final decision belongs to Zero but it would be nice if a list of like 100 classes was made and whole community would put their 2 cents in what should be and what shouldn't and what has good/bad advantages. That would definelty cut down on the bitching and those who would still bitch couldn't blame anyone but themselfs for not getting involved in looking over races.
    the fact is 90% of the ppl who play on WCS, don't know or understand what the server needs. they get an idea in there head for a class, and want it just based on that. there's a serious balancing issue 2 worry about. you can always suggest races when we're looking 2 add them, but zero does the actual picking 2 help keep the server regulated and balanced. but like I said, suggestions are always allowed and looked over. but there's no release time factor on new races, so I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

the thing that makes ibis so much better than all the other wcs servers is our balancing lets face it, you have 4 "power races", these are the ones everyone thinks are really strong no matter what. vaga and vaga, eva and molecule. i've heard the most bitching about those. however, each can be easily countered with other races, most notably athena, and shadowhunter. each race was chosen because it could be countered, and wouldn't act as a be-all end-all type race.

any decisions zero makes regarding new races must be carefully considered to ensure that they aren't eeither a) overpowered w/out a good counter, or b) just like an existing one but "better"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    honestly, if i were you or zero, and people were bitching at me over steamfriends, i'd keep a list, and add the name of people who bitch to me about stuff like this. they bitch, they get a mark. every 2 weeks, i remove one mark from everyone. if ever someone has 3 marks, i'm removing and blocking them

also, if someone adds me and the first thing i hear is a bitch, they're gone.
    Even the SBII does not have the computational ability to record numbers of that magnitude!

Also the real big problem is that there really are no good races available that I do not already have and so anything "new" that is going to be any good needs to be custom made and that takes a lot of time. Mainly I got to learn a lot of code for it and really be in the mood to code becuase making a race is an all day event. Basically I can construct the logic for the program in advanced in my head and then if I can just get a solid 20 hours I can learn the code I need to write it and punch it out. Maybe I can get one done in the next few weeks so that at least we got something new but first I really do need to just reprogram the hells from scratch so that it works.

9. Default

even if there isn't any really great ones out there, there must be something worth adding 2 the server. even a couple more just generic classes would be awesome till we can get unique ones.

I thought we can use existing code though from the like hundreds of other races that exist, if we can there's gotta be something out there worth adding.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I agree, theres got to be a couple of races that already excist and could be added. I mean there are 100s of them on difrent servers just unbalanced, can't you take an existing race and just modify it so it fits the server and balances out others?