level 180!
    Owned!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    level 180!
    Grats bro

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Im just glad i have advanced so fast on gaining xp, im level 260 in just 2 weeks, and i only play a couple of hours a day, but all your tips helped me alot. Does it get harder to gain levels as you are going really high on the other races?
    Owned!

Im just glad i have advanced so fast on gaining xp, im level 260 in just 2 weeks, and i only play a couple of hours a day, but all your tips helped me alot. Does it get harder to gain levels as you are going really high on the other races?
    The higher the level you are on the race, the longer it will take to accumulate the experience required for the next level. In easier terms, level up the lower stuff (max their skills if your having fun) if you are interested in aiming for the 300+ races.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    The higher the level you are on the race, the longer it will take to accumulate the experience required for the next level. In easier terms, level up the lower stuff (max their skills if your having fun) if you are interested in aiming for the 300+ races.
    Yeah i can see that! im on level 320 and it is getting hard. Im still triying to figure out the vangalion and vagabound. lol I suck at those races lol
    Owned!

Yeah i can see that! im on level 320 and it is getting hard. Im still triying to figure out the vangalion and vagabound. lol I suck at those races lol
    Grats and GL with vagalion / vagabond. ill post a tip on here; if your really interested in actually trying to get the teleport down for vagalion, practice it on vagabond or else your just going to screw yourself over with 0 CD (cooldown) on the actual thing.

7. Default

i just got eva.

and i suck
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i just got eva.

and i suck
    welcome to Club EvA where anyone 700+ is eligible to join...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Grats and GL with vagalion / vagabond. ill post a tip on here; if your really interested in actually trying to get the teleport down for vagalion, practice it on vagabond or else your just going to screw yourself over with 0 CD (cooldown) on the actual thing.
    I will appreciate some tips on vagalion
    Owned!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i just got eva.

and i suck
    Then don't use it.

Problem solved.