Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: gaining xp

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Then don't use it.

Problem solved.
    free kills after all. and i'm getting better.

i've stopped my ult at 10. i'm not putting it all the way to the 120-damage spammable shit. too cheap.

plus i can't hit worth a damn with it as is
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

grats acolyte. play it proudly, and ignore the noobs that cry about it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    grats acolyte. play it proudly, and ignore the noobs that cry about it.
    no-one crys abou me playing it, except christmas. although he bitches like a little submissive slave girl on the best of days anyway, so i just ignore him.

no-one crys because the best i've managed so far was 20-10, mostly because i kept ultimateing a magician who turned crow. i really do suck as eva
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

I thought it would be fun to play eva, I just got my race back yesterday and let me tell you, its not as fun but its fun hearing those people bitch. I was one of them now I joined the group lol. and i was wrong i thought my eva was a 67 its only 35
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

oh well, eva is quite easy 2 lvl.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no-one crys abou me playing it, except christmas. although he bitches like a little submissive slave girl on the best of days anyway, so i just ignore him.
    Cute.

7. Default

Cute.
    shut up bitch. did i give you permission to talk? don't make me give you to owns!! she soaks her whips in lemon juice

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    shut up bitch. did i give you permission to talk? don't make me give you to owns!! she soaks her whips in lemon juice
    Owns isn't allowed to talk when men are talking.

I already told her in game.

9. Default

Owns isn't allowed to talk when men are talking.

I already told her in game.
    suck my dick.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    suck my dick.
    No thanks, GI Jane.