Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop your bitching!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I just don't like your silly Canadian accent.

Because honestly it takes a complete noob to suck with Eva. Surprisingly I got to play with one who sat around waiting for his ultimate to spawn.

Of course, Maynard. It has to be because people aren't skilled.

Actually I have fine aim, considering I was in the top 5 ranking in pub before I stopped playing. I also bitched about other races because sometimes I like to bitch when I get ganked by a guy being immune. Not my cup a tea but I don't talk about it being overpowered now do I?

And the reason I play in IBIS WCS is because this is the community I enjoy. Most of the people are fun to play with and it isn't enjoyable in other serves (WCS many races is a much better server when it comes to quality of play).

And when was I talking shit? When you were getting high and mighty about how great WCS was compared to ZM? Please.

Eva is overpowered. Everyone and their mothers knows it. Now would you like to continue the character assassination or stick to actually discussing the issue at hand?
    you were talking shit when you said this server is gay and sucks, and then I told you 2 not talk shit about the server and you replied with "ill do what I want" or something along those lines, I then said "Try me" and you laughed at me, but no longer were insulting the server so I didn't care. I never at any point said WCS is better then any other server, the most ive ever done is the odd time make a crack like "why would you play ZM when WCS exist!" or something along those lines. ive never been in ZM or GG, there for ive never talked shit about them, and source TV can back that claim of mine. there was 1 time in the past where I said ZM is gay, but I was talking about the mod in general, and apparently since I played ZM last there's been a lot of cool changes made 2 the mod, that or the server I played ZM on back in the day just sucked, either way. ppl need 2 stop bitching.

the lack of skill comments I made weren't directed just at you, all though comment did include you. generally the ppl who complain about eva are those with a low skill lvl, or just a low overall lvl on the server. regardless of whatever rank you used 2 be some where else, when I see someone with 3 times more deaths then kills and are complaining about every race and the server in general, it's kind of annoying, christ, ive even heard other ppl call you on for bitching about everything non stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    And the reason I play in IBIS WCS is because this is the community I enjoy. Most of the people are fun to play with and it isn't enjoyable in other serves (WCS many races is a much better server when it comes to quality of play).
    Awesome, me 2! so let's have fun and not complain about shit non stop seeing how we both love the community and ibis wcs, apparently.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the lack of skill comments I made weren't directed just at you, all though comment did include you. generally the ppl who complain about eva are those with a low skill lvl, or just a low overall lvl on the server. regardless of whatever rank you used 2 be some where else, when I see someone with 3 times more deaths then kills and are complaining about every race and the server in general, it's kind of annoying, christ, ive even heard other ppl call you on for bitching about everything non stop.
    I've never had 3 times more deaths than kills. Not one time. You know I normally have a decent K:d ratio and whether I'm doing well or not I will give shit to the EVA players. WCS is the only server I insistently bitch on simply because the EVA is played on so fucking much. ZM I only bitch when people fuck up my cade and PUB I actually enjoy myself quite well.

3. Default

Here are my 2 cents... or more like dollar lol

Eva has NOTHING special that can't be beat or avoided, not to mention that it is one of the most boring classes. Spiderman, eyera, shadowhunter, vaga's, molecule, athena and another 10 races can dominate eva everytime if played RIGHT, what i mean by that is if you got any skill or knowledge on how to properly use those races you wouldn't give two shits about Eva. But instead people love to bitch and blame everyone else why they suck.."Its cause your Evaa.... wahh wahh wahhwahh"... No its cause you fucking suck at this game, get over it and pplay/practice more on how to better yourself instead of making yourself look like whimp by bitching like a little girl.
    Callo is a perfect example of that. Do YOU want to be viewed on the same level and compared to callo? think about tht. cause thats how any of you sound off when your complaning and making excuses for not doing soo good.

4. Default

I think i need a big middle finger at swifcfer.

5. Default

oK so the server is down now??

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    oK so the server is down now??
    correct

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    correct
    lol. at gf's now after her sr. prom. can't play, so it doesn't matter lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol. at gf's now after her sr. prom. can't play, so it doesn't matter lol
    .....k?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    Stop bitching about eva everyone honestly its getting super annoying with all these whinny people in the server. Stop saying "change your race noob" Or "You suck thats why your using eva".
    1. Congrats on unlocking eva
    2. Get used to the bitching (depending on how long you play eva)
    3. You lost me at bitching.

10. Default

Evas very easy to counter, at first i dint have anything leveled except for prog knife, i barley used it but that's all that was leveled, anyways since i had p90 and they saw the prog knife. I kill them and I get "you only killed me because your eva" Honestly alot of people bitch about it just because Eva is known to be the cheapest thing ever "To noobs"