Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stop your bitching!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    Evas very easy to counter, at first i dint have anything leveled except for prog knife, i barley used it but that's all that was leveled, anyways since i had p90 and they saw the prog knife. I kill them and I get "you only killed me because your eva" Honestly alot of people bitch about it just because Eva is known to be the cheapest thing ever "To noobs"
    Talk is cheap, considering I have never seen a single player (high level or not) counter the Eva to the point where they are even close to dominating.

Maybe I just don't play it enough but it could be that you guys are just talking out of your asses to save face.

2. Default

wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Your a HOR wolf, gtfo of the forums since u don't play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Your a HOR wolf, gtfo of the forums since u don't play anymore.
    not my fault im grounded atm and sneaking on (sad but im doin it). i miss you ppl nuff said kay?

im in my manga from the library (not much of a selection, but it was something) and homework till i get my ass a C+ in english and chemistry. Soooooooooooooo in the meantime my HOR azz aint gonna be on to bitch at swif

, i miss vagalion.

5. Default

lol wolf tj and maynard took your place for 2nd and 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    lol wolf tj and maynard took your place for 2nd and 3rd
    if only I was worried. IMO TJ should prolly pass me by all means considering my situation. So... brb, gotta go back to