Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: =S2G= BestPlayerAlive aka ritalin ninja

1. Default

Umm he was responding to a sarcastic post with more sarcasim.. LOL

Get your facts straight bro...

Also, is the server located in Canada or something? Cause last time I checked, USA had this thing called Freedom Of Speech

And no I m not flaming, Everyday I play I have to listen to Callo and his "crew" bitching about me "walling". I have a right to retaliate back.
    Last edited by ritalin; 05-07-2010 at 05:55 PM.

i knew that.....

ugh....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post

Also, is the server located in Canada or something? Cause last time I checked, USA had this thing called Freedom Of Speech
    Lol Canada has more freedoms than america. in terms of living both countries are the same really, only diff is Canada has free medical, doesn't have a thing like home lan security spying on our phone call conversations and what not, and the government here isn't allowed 2 watch what you're doing online, making torrents legal for download... well not legal.. they just not allowed 2 watch what we do, so it's really just a loop hole.

if you honestly don't think we have freedom of speech in Canada then
    Last edited by maynard; 05-07-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I m saying that, because, I just sat tru a 50 min lecture in my comp class in college last week about how Canada doesn't allow their citizents express their opinion in public on public celeberties or goverment people etc, how you will get arrested if you protest or are racist or make public remarks about someone but you dont have proof. ( I KNOW ITS A RUN-ON SENTNACE)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    I m saying that, because, I just sat tru a 50 min lecture in my comp class in college last week about how Canada doesn't allow their citizents express their opinion in public on public celeberties or goverment people etc, how you will get arrested if you protest or are racist or make public remarks about someone but you dont have proof. ( I KNOW ITS A RUN-ON SENTNACE)

you kidding? who ever gave that lecture obviously doesn't know wtf they're talking about.

you can't stand on street corner screaming "steven clement (random name) molests children! and promoting that cause that's slander, but other then that, we protest our government (the 40% of Canadians who care) and other shit all the time. hope you're not paying for classes that give you false information Lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I don't pay attention at all unless they are slandering Canada :P j.k ing lol