Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: =S2G= BestPlayerAlive aka ritalin ninja

1. Default =S2G= BestPlayerAlive aka ritalin ninja

=S2G= BestPlayerAlive(music)
    STEAM_0:0:25991192 49:26 38 0 active

IF YOU WANT TO BAN THEM FROM EARTH be sure to have SB_STATUS entered after you start recording in console. That list must show up in console for steambans to accept the ban!

If you entered sb_status place the output in the sb_status section, otherwise just put no. If you only have the steam-ID but did enter sb_status then just put that

******This is the post format to follow*******
    In the Title section -> Username Steam-ID

In the Message section ->

Player name:=S2G= BestPlayerAlive(music)
    active Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:25991192 49:26 38 0 active
    sb_status:no

What hacks:wall hack

Other info:during the time this was taken he was also stacking two eva on one team, not sure if that actually is a restricted class yet.
    Code:
    +1

2. Default

i've never seen ritalin hack dude
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I reviewed the demo, there's nothing out of order what so ever. he's clearly not hacking, not sure how the entire server could have possibly even thought he was lol. if any 1 was hacking ,it was the dude who kept killing him with the glock Lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

i've never seen him hack and there would have been irrefutable proof of him doing so anytime i've played against him with flame pred.

5. Default

ya i thought as fucking much huh
    Code:
    +1

6. Default

GUYS GUYS GUYS! Lets not jump to conclusions right away!
    How sure can you be that I don't hack?! Seriously! Did you run a background check on me?! You never know what you might find there.. wallhacking might be one of those things!!!

Dumb fucks like callo() and magnum(or whoever was complaning) that bitch about me playing eva don't udnerstand that their bitching makes me want to play eva even more. If I have a power to make you misarble and fuck up your day from thousands miles away after you call me names nd bitch non stop, you better know that i will abuse it.

PS: I didn't even bother to watch the demo, post it on youtube so i can attach it to my facebook hahah

7. Default

PSS: Its not "aka ritalin ninja" its Ninja On Ritalin

Dumbfuck...

8. Default

sounds like a hacker to me.

9. Default

srsly bro, tht bestplayeralive character seems shady to me...

after that flame. he thought you were a hacker. he brought it here for others to view, and you werent considered a hacker.

Now i consider you a piece of shit who thinks just cuz he is good at a computer game thinks he can talk shit about everyone.

I think we shouldnt let you on the servers anyway fuckface. There was no reason for you to come in here and talk all this shit.