Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Wonder what this thread is about...

  1. Default Wonder what this thread is about...

    Admin's name: sully erna-ibis.a
    My name: [nO.]Evilcakes
    _____________________________________
    TOS Rules broken: 4 & 5
    _____________________________________
    Hey.

    I logged onto the GunGame server for a few rounds, before the server reset, and there were a lot of racist things being said over the mic.

    So, there was an admin on named sully erna-ibis.a. He was actually encouraging the racist remarks and kept calling out my name as well as Fiery Lakes' name and making random comments to us. Something like "what are you two gay for each other?!"

    He then said something along the lines of "what does your name even mean?"
    I then proceeded to let him know that was from the Mighty Boosh, a show I've watched on Adult Swim. He sings the lyric "Evil cakes, fiery lakes".

    Then shortly after informing him what our names meant, he decided to mute me. I was really confused because I didn't actually do anything wrong...
    I reconnected and asked him why I was muted. He said, "I told you if you said something again I will mute you"... However over everyone hollering out obscenities I never actually heard him say that. When I called him out on admin abuse, he then said "fine I won't mute you again but if you say something agian I will mute you". So what would be the point of being unmuted?

    Anyways, I have never had any bad experiences before with any admins on the GunGame server so I was really surprised to listen to an admin spit out racist terms left and right and encouraging others to follow suit. Also randomly harassing players and muting them, for no reason at all, is not something someone would expect from an admin.
    _________________________________________
    I was muted at 5:50ish, Friday, May 7th, 2010.
    _________________________________________

    Join our Zombie server at 208.43.70.234:27015
    [nO.]Evilcakes : evil cakes, fiery lakes is from the mighty boosh.
    *SPEC* sully erna-ibis.a jeered!!!
    IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr : that pic is so fucked up gawd
    Mark^FoB squad killed [PIHB]BRENTIDGE with galil.
    IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr killed [nO.]Fiery Lakes with mac10.
    snipe44 killed [GI]_LUCKY13SFC__{415} with p90.
    DangerousPuppet killed Mark^FoB squad with p90.
    ǾźźұﯕФиє killed DangerousPuppet with fiveseven.
    Killer IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr still has 100 hp left
    IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr killed [nO.]Evilcakes with tmp.
    Player: [nO.]Evilcakes - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "pwnzerschrek" - 77 in 1 hit
    Damage Taken from "IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr" - 24 in 2 hits
    (ADMIN) sully erna-ibis.a: muted player [nO.]Evilcakes
    Last edited by Evilcakes; 05-07-2010 at 07:09 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    That would be hallwagner.

    Hall I told you to stop using racist comments but you don't seem to listen very well. It's one thing to be joking but you are an ADMIN. Start acting like one. This is not tolerable. Ever since you got a mike, you have been a complete pain in the ass.

    Also proper format would be great.



  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    That would be hallwagner.

    Hall I told you to stop using racist comments but you don't seem to listen very well. It's one thing to be joking but you are an ADMIN. Start acting like one. This is not tolerable. Ever since you got a mike, you have been a complete pain in the ass.

    Also proper format would be great.
    I adjusted my post, my apologies.

  4. Default

    The stunts hallwagner is pulling is just becoming absurb. I was in there the other day and he was mic spamming just as bad as everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

  5. Default

    Thanks for the post, evilcakes. I'm sure this will be looked at by Zero and the other senior members.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

  6. Default

    for the record, you should have been banned. avoiding a mute is pretty much a minimum hour ban.

    but yeah hall, cut this shit out
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the record, you should have been banned. avoiding a mute is pretty much a minimum hour ban.

    but yeah hall, cut this shit out
    When the server went down I logged on to read the rules and make this post.
    I acknowledge bypassing a mute can be punishable, however I shouldn't have been muted in the first place.

    >.<

  8. Default

    i completely understand. however in the future it's best to come here and bitch than to risk further punishment. if it happens again, check wcs. if i'm in there come get me and i'll talk to hall for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  9. #9

    Default

    yea ive agreed to stop the abuse and unneeded behavior. im sorry guys. i just got a ton of issues i need to work out in the way my life is going. that shouldn really be your guys problems tho. im sorry for taking it out on you. yes, i am kind of a douche in general, but this is extreme even for me. i will try very hard to regain/gain respect as an admin and individual

  10. Default

    That's what I want to hear
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •