Thread: Horrible Lag On All Servers? (Over now)

1. Default Horrible Lag On All Servers? (Over now)

Zero, the servers (At least WCS and ZM) are lagging horribly.. Everyone seems to have 300+ ping and get kicked for having a high ping.

Friday, May 07, 11:06 AM

Edit:All servers are down?.. 11:09

Edit2: They're back up now.. That was weird. (11:22)
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 05-07-2010 at 10:23 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

how did you know about wcs? were people complaining to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

yea i noticed it on gungame..the crash was when blade restarted the server. it seemed to fix the problem

4. Default

i notice that it was not only our (ibis) servers. But alot other server was not respondig. Therefore i think its was the host that hot some hardware or connection problem.

OR it was just an alien that attacked the earth
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

5. Default

I think softlayer was doing a network update that day if I remember from an e-mail a while back.