Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Randomly got banned

1. Default by the way dual

Could you tell me your name please.

2. Default

Yeah ok Nobody, Good night and ,Serve your banned well.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Yeah ok Nobody, Good night and ,Serve your banned well.
    You are the most disrespectful person I have ever come across in my life. As soon as Zero gets online, it will be nice. You think you can run the server how you wish, when really you have no power. You are the nobody. Come on Mr. Cocky. One of the sexiest guys that plays CSS come on.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Fix the ip address. Ban mine. Not V's. Do what you have to do. Just Don't have V's banned. Besides your days are ending. ::hint:: ::hint::
    you say his days are ending? you also ask for his name? that kind of seems like a threat to me.

he has power, he just banned the IP you wer playing on. he has the power of preventing that location from playing on the pub, and potentialy the rest of the IBIS servers.

who essentialy has no power, is you. youre fighting and arguing something that really wont change.

i think its you who needs to catch the hint. no one wants you around here. and the rare few who do, are little piss ants who leave them selves.

5. Default

Um. He banned my ip and I didn't do shit. Technically Colby did nothing either, Dual is in realization that a couple of people are actually smart enough to figure his shit out. That's right Dual. We figured it all out buddy. You're little secrets are exposed. Chances are Dual will act like he has no idea what I am talking about, call me disrespectful and try to get me banned from the forums or some shit.

Well you can try all you want because the evidence has been sent to Zero.

6. Default

Unless you have demos of me hacking, which I Guarntee you don't, Please don't bother wasting your time.

7. Default

ok so wait, your logic says that your ip was banned... so by that logic - a change of ip would negate your ban...

im a old school cs admin, a ban is a ban, you are not allowed in the server. no matter how you connect to the server all ways in which you connect will be banned.

i dont know the situation of why you were banned, or anything else. but from a outside point of view. theres where my thoughts come from on this situation...

you owe the server XXX in time banned, meaning if u just wait a few hours/days/weeks you would be allowed back in no problem. you find a different way to be someplace you are not allowed to be. in terms u have tresspassed into some one elses propertie, in real life police would be called, and tresspassing and herassment charges would be files.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    ok so wait, your logic says that your ip was banned... so by that logic - a change of ip would negate your ban...

im a old school cs admin, a ban is a ban, you are not allowed in the server. no matter how you connect to the server all ways in which you connect will be banned.

i dont know the situation of why you were banned, or anything else. but from a outside point of view. theres where my thoughts come from on this situation...

you owe the server XXX in time banned, meaning if u just wait a few hours/days/weeks you would be allowed back in no problem. you find a different way to be someplace you are not allowed to be. in terms u have tresspassed into some one elses propertie, in real life police would be called, and tresspassing and herassment charges would be files.

Um... me letting him play on my computer is not trespassing. You should probably stop talking. You can't spell.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Unless you have demos of me hacking, which I Guarntee you don't, Please don't bother wasting your time.
    Hahahaha. That's what I thought buddy. We got everything we need. I think you might actually be smart enough to be aware of it too. Ha.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you say his days are ending? you also ask for his name? that kind of seems like a threat to me.

he has power, he just banned the IP you wer playing on. he has the power of preventing that location from playing on the pub, and potentialy the rest of the IBIS servers.

who essentialy has no power, is you. youre fighting and arguing something that really wont change.

i think its you who needs to catch the hint. no one wants you around here. and the rare few who do, are little piss ants who leave them selves.
    Rofl. I play with a large percentage of the population in the Pub server. The only ones who don't like me are You, Dual, NYS, Baddie and Project. You guys have a little possy. With Dual as the leader. All in due time, All in due time.