Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Randomly got banned

1. Default

insulting members of the clan and admins are not a nice to to do whilst asking to a unban...

2. Default

It's childish to even argue on here. People will see what they need to shortly. No need to even speak to them.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    insulting members of the clan and admins are not a nice to to do whilst asking to a unban...
    If someone shoots you in the leg, what would you do to them?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Um... me letting him play on my computer is not trespassing. You should probably stop talking. You can't spell.
    Yet his spelling has nothing to do with the fact that he understands the situation better then both of you put together.

Welcome to the ibis forums Ice!

plus your lil secrets on Dual, sorry to say for Colby & V but you have nothing on Dual and once you're done trying to cause trouble with people I hope and expect Zero to ban you both.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

So he was playing at V's house with Colbys account ? Now I get it. You guys are in the wrong server. This is not a server for Homosexuals. Please cry and act like bitches somewhere else. You cannot and will not win. Like Dual said, you're a nobody in this server. You think you're special by posting other peoples steamids asking them to be banned without a demo ?

You're not liked by only some of us, you are disliked by many people. You can't even handle a simple task of being an admin for IBIS. You're a nobody. Go cry and have a gay slumber party with V and play somewhere else.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    So he was playing at V's house with Colbys account ? Now I get it. You guys are in the wrong server. This is not a server for Homosexuals. Please cry and act like bitches somewhere else. You cannot and will not win. Like Dual said, you're a nobody in this server. You think you're special by posting other peoples steamids asking them to be banned without a demo ?

You're not liked by only some of us, you are disliked by many people. You can't even handle a simple task of being an admin for IBIS. You're a nobody. Go cry and have a gay slumber party with V and play somewhere else.
    Thank you for showing everyone how childish you are. =]

7. Default

well, leaving out baddie and project, nyco dual and i are 3 major figures on this server. 2nd only to dual and jig.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post

Wow! LOL you have actually proven to everyone that you are by far the most immature poster I have ever seen. You just whooped projects and duals ass EASY.

GG DUDE.

G G

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Wow! LOL you have actually proven to everyone that you are by far the most immature poster I have ever seen. You just whooped projects and duals ass EASY.

GG DUDE.

G G
    Do you think I really care about what you think ? Do I care about your opinion on any matter ? Here's 50 cents and go make a phone call to someone who gives a shit.

10. Default

you know what i think the funniest thing about these forums is?
    it's that people come here ask for an unban or something, and either one side or the other views something as a threat, then 3-4 ibis clan members pile out and tack on attacks and flames. atleast they work as one flaming unit right?

TL;DR dont bother asking for an unban, you just get flamed.

oh and i have no care about the outcome of this, just a fun read.

my 2 cents (for what its worth)