Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Randomly got banned

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    you know what i think the funniest thing about these forums is?
    it's that people come here ask for an unban or something, and either one side or the other views something as a threat, then 3-4 ibis clan members pile out and tack on attacks and flames. atleast they work as one flaming unit right?

TL;DR dont bother asking for an unban, you just get flamed.

oh and i have no care about the outcome of this, just a fun read.

my 2 cents (for what its worth)
    I'll give you 48 more cents to add to your 2 cents for your phone call too. By the way, we do our part on unban cases. Maybe if you read some of them it would show that we dont shit on all of those cases.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I'll give you 48 more cents to add to your 2 cents for your phone call too. By the way, we do our part on unban cases. Maybe if you read some of them it would show that we dont shit on all of those cases.
    ~shrugs~i personally don't care either way. I'm not hacking, I'm not attacking anyone just making an observation. The few that i have seen have ended exactly how this thread has. I do my part to keep the riff-raff off the GG server myself. some people see me as coming down hard and others as fair.
    it's all a moot point once things boil down to it. It's the IBIS clan servers. Therefore the IBIS clan members will do what they see is the correct course of action. Where thats a general agreement or not is a different can of worms.

3. Default

lol, thats funny because this jack ass has made more then 1 thread, are you sure youre not reading the same persons? most of the time ppl get banned because of disrespect, their disrespect carrys onto these forums. and they also bitch about temp bans, 1 day, 1 hour, a week. so yeah. youre an idiot.

3-4 clan members come and flame? we are just about the only clan members who are continuously active, so we are the ones youll see most. as for you, you think its funny, lol, i hope you see how funny it gets.

4. Default

When people play from cafe accounts and do something those accounts get banned. If someone uses an admins computer and abuses the admin is responsible. So why should it be different for anyone else? Admins can make decisions as to how to ban a given player via ip or steam id.

So in summery:

The abuse in question was;
    if an admin can ban from IP: Yes they can
    if an admin can ban an account or ip that was being used by a player other than the owner of said account or IP: Yes they can

Therefore no abuse has been found to have taken place within this submission. I will also note that the user who submitted this abuse report was banned and never filled a valid Unban Request for this banning; thus it should be observed that the Admins right to ban this user was at no point brought into question for this banning. As a result no investigation as to the validity of this ban was or shall be launched. Only the right of the admin to ban the IP or ID that is being used by a person other than the owner of such addresses was brought into question in this report.