Hello, my name is Quahawg!
I have been lurking around the zombie IBIS server for roughly 2 years now, albiet under different aliases. I have alot of fun playing zombiemod on IBIS, I particularly enjoy the map rotation. I think that all things considered the community is good and the Admins are as well.
Here is a little about me-
I am an avid cideo game collector and player, and I like to mix up my video game diet with lots of old and new school stuff. One day, I might play Super Nintendo, Xbox live, and some Counterstrike. I generally preferr escape maps, my favorites being raccoon city, elevator, any of the jurrassic parks, black mesa, mario, and death star. I have mixed feelings on the LOTR maps, and I suppose my willingness to play them depends on the mood I am in. My favorite camping maps are the ones that have secret spots in them, such as 4 corners, winter complex, and horror hotel, among others. I currently have a rank of around 500, and although I would like to have a rank of at least 100, I am in no hurry to achieve that. Thats about it. If you have any questions for me, just let me know!