Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Club Chatroom Information

1. Default

Android, if I wanted to pretend I could do stuff I would buy an i(insert noun)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Android, if I wanted to pretend I could do stuff I would buy an i(insert noun)
    F the android!!!!

iphone4 ftw

we can phone sex zero, with video capabilities =D

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Yes I would imagine that many mac users have sex using things that do not actually exist whiles having sex with them, such as woman.

Why bring up a product that does not even exist yet to compare to a 6month to year old product? On another note I do like the 720p recording ability even though it is more of a joke verses a real cam once you take aperture into account.

4. Default

Yes I would imagine that many mac users have sex using things that do not actually exist whiles having sex with them, such as woman.

Why bring up a product that does not even exist yet to compare to a 6month to year old product? On another note I do like the 720p recording ability even though it is more of a joke verses a real cam once you take aperture into account.
    ok, about the first sentence..what?

and about aperture, i didn't know they made cameras. i always thought of them as more of a portal company.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I am not sure if your joking or if you really do not know what that word means...

6. Default

I am not sure if your joking or if you really do not know what that word means...
    well, the first sentence was confuseing as fuck

and it's a portal reference. i know what aperture means
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

I was not making a portal reference I was using the actual word. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aperture

8. Default

I was not making a portal reference I was using the actual word. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aperture
    yeah,
    i know.

i was making a joke...
    har har?

9. Default

lol...

10. Default

lol...
    hi steven

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews