Thread: Was muted just now?

Default Was muted just now?

rape dollars muted me. gave no reason. I dont spam nor do i say racist things.

this isnt in admin abuse because i believe he is a good admin. i just would like an explanation.

2. Default

Ask him when he unmutes you or after a map change.

he never did. at the end of the game i was kicked. my internet sucks sometimes.

4. Default

it was the voice changer. it was pissing me off. sorry, wasnt quite awake and didnt feel like explaining anything

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

I dont have a voice changer. what you heard is my voice. possibly with my fan going on in the backround.

EDIT: my mic in my monitor is dying....must get new one.
    Last edited by Perry; 05-07-2010 at 09:00 PM.

6. Default

ah. it sounded like you had one of those annoying voice changers.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

nope lol! im not that computer savvy lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    rape dollars muted me. gave no reason. I dont spam nor do i say racist things.

this isnt in admin abuse because i believe he is a good admin. i just would like an explanation.
    Sure you are. Anyone who is playing CS as much as you and on the forums as much, knows enough about computers to find a good voice changer. That being said, I still love you, even if your mic is dying or you use a voice changer, lol.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

lol i use and play alot yes but i dont know how to put things in games and such like this. I am more of a hardware guy

love you too owns lol.