Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hallwagner - Admin Abuse

1. Default Hallwagner - Admin Abuse

Hallwagner slayed Kiro at 11:28pm eastern this evening. He did so because kiro reportedly slayed after the warmup round, to which there is no rule stating that you can't. I told him not to slay Kiro, and warned him that I would post an Admin Abuse thread if he did. He responded by saying "Fuck you Fireye", and then slayed Kiro.

Wish I had a demo, but with sourcetv, the time should be enough.

Edit: Oh, and I was senior admin at the time.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Hallwagner slayed Kiro at 11:28pm eastern this evening. He did so because kiro reportedly slayed after the warmup round, to which there is no rule stating that you can't. I told him not to slay Kiro, and warned him that I would post an Admin Abuse thread if he did. He responded by saying "Fuck you Fireye", and then slayed Kiro.

Wish I had a demo, but with sourcetv, the time should be enough.

Edit: Oh, and I was senior admin at the time.
    really fireye? so ur gonna single me out of all the other admins that slay people who punish for nade round tking? wtf is ur problem with me? if ur gonna make this post...make a post of almost every other admin who plays gungame

and ur trying to add to my reputation of admin abuse, when im trying to be a better admin. way to be a douchebag

4. Default

I call them as I see them. The first time I saw you as an admin you were named Adolf Hitler and spewed out some anti-semitic words. I didn't post because you stopped right afterwards, but I've seen other behavior from you that was similar.

When I asked you not to slay him, and told you I would post an admin abuse thread about it if you did, why would you go and slay him? It makes no sense.

This.... seems a little biased and better yet, completely unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    your call is worthless not unless you have it on video..waste of time
    wagner is not an admin abuser..hes a.. uhm..how do i say this..heck he knows.!!
    A blunt douche bag?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    I call them as I see them. The first time I saw you as an admin you were named Adolf Hitler and spewed out some anti-semitic words. I didn't post because you stopped right afterwards, but I've seen other behavior from you that was similar.

When I asked you not to slay him, and told you I would post an admin abuse thread about it if you did, why would you go and slay him? It makes no sense.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    I have nothing against you, I have nothing against hallwagner. I don't record very often because usually it's not nescessary.

SourceTV should be sufficient, combined with server logs.

8. Default

Thank you Fireyes
    At first, it was my false, i should not slay people on warm up round. In fact Ace, he did killed team mate for fun while i was trying to knife some 1. At that time he killed 3 team mates and i slayed Ace during the warm up round. Ace doesnt say any about it, but hall wagner started it . Well i didnt say anything. After i got to level 3 you slayed me, and you also used some F.. words to me.

Well you know i could report you as admin abuse, second you know the rule that every player should respect admin and admin should respect player too. I think that is why people dont respect you.

By the way you said: "and ur trying to add to my reputation of admin abuse, when im trying to be a better admin. way to be a douchebag "
    Everyone can tell after you got your admin power , it look like you try to show off than trying to help out the server.

9. Default

By the way everyone should take a look at this.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3217

I dont want to bring it up or change the story but the way you act , and the language you use i dont think you are the right admin that we need for this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Thank you Fireyes
    At first, it was my false, i should not slay people on warm up round. In fact Ace, he did killed team mate for fun while i was trying to knife some 1. At that time he killed 3 team mates and i slayed Ace during the warm up round. Ace doesnt say any about it, but hall wagner started it . Well i didnt say anything. After i got to level 3 you slayed me, and you also used some F.. words to me.

Well you know i could report you as admin abuse, second you know the rule that every player should respect admin and admin should respect player too. I think that is why people dont respect you.

By the way you said: "and ur trying to add to my reputation of admin abuse, when im trying to be a better admin. way to be a douchebag "
    Everyone can tell after you got your admin power , it look like you try to show off than trying to help out the server.

Everyone being who exactly? I've noticed alot of people actually like having Hallwagner around, he does his job and no questions are asked. He plays around, which makes him fun and not a damn robot.

It seems like you're trying to get people to feel sorry for you. So he said a curse word or two, if you haven't heard them by now, you should get used too it. This game has people that use profanity.

Is it disrespect to curse? Probably in a professional environment, but we all have to remember this is just a damn game. I mean really... are some of you that socially depressed that if someone says, "I'll kill your mother." you are going to cry that night and lose sleep? Please... that's pathetic.

I said in an earlier post it seems biased, and it definitely has turned biased. You and Fireye seem to be good friends, judging by him quoting you and placing it in his signature.

I'll admit, i'm a friend of Hallwagner, not to long of a friend, but i'm easy to get along with so i'm friends with alot of people in this community.

Kiro, from my lack of experience, but still experience. I have noticed you have a general knack to complain and whine about things. I've kept my mouth shut until now, simply because you're insulting someone that does not deserve it.

Also.. the whole, "Hallwagner started it!" is a little childish and absurd. It feels irrelevant at this point of time. You might call me biased from this post, or you may not. You'll more then likely feel insulted and make some retort that'll demean my character. But nevertheless, as someone so eloquently put it, "I call it as I see it." so i'll stand by that.