Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Player for ZM

Blink, Skyepic, Timmy, or Rob...Awesome cades!

2. Default

blink, blade, tran, LZ, rob, skyepic, RAGE, and a few others. your all buddys XD great to fight along side.
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    I'd have to say Mrs. Xen with double para action.
    And mine would be Cal45, and my husband but hes hardly ever on anymore lol.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

I like to cade with FAil Boat! Oh wait.....

No love from anyone!! ;(

I usually don't cade unless I've been on the map a lot. I like iron curtains a lot better. (No cade just ppl shooting)

But lz is awesome to cade with even tho she likes looking at my ass! XD
    And anyone else who is competant.
    Mrs xen is coolest person to iron curtain with. Pew pew goes the para! Also love the pugs so much! So cute!

I run around with weaps nobody uses often. Like mac10 or scout or p228. Just for shits!

If u aren't a noobtard ill cade with ya. <3

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FAil Boat View Post

No love from anyone!! ;(

I usually don't cade unless I've been on the map a lot. I like iron curtains a lot better. (No cade just ppl shooting)

Mrs xen is coolest person to iron curtain with. Pew pew goes the para! Also love the pugs so much! So cute!

I run around with weaps nobody uses often. Like mac10 or scout or p228. Just for shits!

Haha yes, you would think it wouldn't be that tactical but very few of us actually live!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by FAil Boat View Post

No love from anyone!! ;(

LMAO umm no I don't look at your ass...its the other way around..your always looking at mine!!

7. Default

Deny it all you want. We all know the truth! >

Super tactical mrs xen lol. :P

8. Default

I fell out of the love for playing zm lately...

Anyways,

I started zombie mod randomly being in Timmy's cade and learned a lot which got me interested in learning techniques to even developing my own styles. So props to you dood.

There's Blink, LZ, Hallwagner, Juke, K, Alex (mostly so that he doesn't turn to a half zombie and be a big threat when I'm against him ;]), Naggafin, SinEpic, and many others whom I can't recall at the moment.

Also anyone else who lets people that know what they're setting up and not try to just pile a bunch of objects together thinking it's safe because you can't see the zombies and can't shoot at them so your survivability is 100%.

9. Default Win

I cade with people that don't know what they are doing as long as they listen to me. This is so i don't get people like james or hobo that are smart enough to not let me steal all the kills. So more noobs that listen to Viper= more kills for Viper.

10. Default

i've always wanted to cade by myself....never really get the chance too.....so i would say...best to cade with is anybody that doesnt steal all the freakin kills or brak the the cade......
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"