Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: `Perry the Platypus app

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    and taz I dont play with you on the server because I like real admins on when I play. Not little children
    now i'm a +0
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Sorry but there are the Admins, NYS (even though i dont care for him, he is still a good admin), Mag, Owns, Carina, Mikey, Chase, and so on.

and then there are the nubs.

Taz, Hall (sorry hall),

And then the regs.

Aco, Cyber, Dana, Rated,

3. Default

Sorry but there are the Admins, NYS (even though i dont care for him, he is still a good admin), Mag, Owns, Carina, Mikey, Chase, Aco and so on.,
    fix'd
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

honestly Aco, Ive known you longer as a reg than an admin...so your still a reg to me.

Sorry but there are the Admins, NYS (even though i dont care for him, he is still a good admin), Mag, Owns, Carina, Mikey, Chase, and so on.

Taz, Hall (sorry hall),

And then the regs.

Aco, Cyber, Dana, Rated,
    what context are you using the word "nub" in?

retard admins.

retard admins.

8. Default

Taz, Hall (sorry hall),

And then the regs.

Aco, Cyber, Dana, Rated,
    dana isnt a admin shes just a bitch

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    dana isnt a admin shes just a bitch
    ...i don't believe he said she was an admin

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...i don't believe he said she was an admin
    he was talking about admin and listed the reg admin and put her there also.