Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HPBs aka Laggers

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I have checked leroy's rates many times and each time they are fine. He has already stated that it is his isp/computer that causes his lagg.
    Well im sorry, I just heard that from other admins as I have no power to check them myself

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

There is nothing admins can do about laggers when it is not their rates that I know of.

We aren't hear to make up our own rules, but here to enforce them. If you want to know the rules read the rules section. If you are punished for something that is NOT in the rules then bitch about it. Admins CAN NOT say "well it's a rule with me".

Plus we get quite a few euro players who have 130+ pings, and they play better then the 40pings lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Plus we get quite a few euro players who have 130+ pings, and they play better then the 40pings lol.
    Of course they "play better", nothing registers on them, how are you supposed to compete with that? by the time you have unloaded a full mag on them either you get killed by someone from the opposite team or one of your teammates steals the kill (hahahaha that actually makes me quite sad, but it happens to everyone)

The server compensates poorly so the hitboxes on a players with less than 50ms are not the same as one with over 100ms. CS:S always had this problem, not as bad as CS but just slightly.

Former HPB in CS 1.4-1.6 here. (56k, oh how I loathe thee)
    Last edited by Dead; 05-10-2010 at 07:05 PM.