Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HPBs aka Laggers

Default HPBs aka Laggers

Can you guys do something about it? I know you like to let the server "enforce" the 200 ping limit but once an HPB gets kicked he gets on right back. ie, Leroy Jenkins. I like the kid, but he normally has 200+ pings and gets kicked regularly by the server, but he gets back on, and it gets worst when he tries to keep his ping under 200, lagging like hell, it gets annoying and it makes it harder for players to get kills... And don't get me started on knife round. He is not the only one but he is the one that I see the most.

And please do something about the 140-180 ping regulars. The 200 ping limit does not affect them and nothing registers on them making it freaking awful for everyone. The swords are getting increasingly frustrating, f@ck the sword.

2. Default

not everyone can idle at 50 dude. chill out. registry isn't that bad at all. in fact, i've never seen someone w/out 200+ lag-dodging shots
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    not everyone can idle at 50 dude. chill out. registry isn't that bad at all. in fact, i've never seen someone w/out 200+ lag-dodging shots
    Wow dude, I'm not screaming bloody murder. I'm just pointing out how annoying are the swords, I didn't see them that much before. Now I see them all the time by the same group of people.

As for the 140-180, I guess i'm the only one who think they are taking advantage of the reg, but what about the ones I just talked about that go over 200 repeatedly?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!11!!!

ok no don't think of them, they are fuckin annoying. fuckin robot chuck norris

4. Default

what do you idle at then?

i know that 5-20 i don't see many problems. of course i'm not the most accurate either
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

40. You don't see any problems? you used to seeing ppl warping around?

6. Default

lead and fire dude.

and they don't warp much at all. mostly when they start "twitching" (i say that because they don't warp so much as stutter a little) they get kicked next round. and even when they don't it's no disruption of gameplay.

Dead is right, 200ms isn't where problems start to occur. I cannot play 100% past 80ms, and it's basically unplayable at 150ms; any issues affecting one's own performance due to latency will have an effect on other players. I don't know if the server minimum will get changed, but perhaps ask the admins to start kicking anyone who teleports or is jumpy, and yes there is quite a few.

8. Default

I have tried playing at 150 ping, it was difficult

also Leroy Jenkins... well... he refuses to fix his rates, thats why his ping is like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I have tried playing at 150 ping, it was difficult

also Leroy Jenkins... well... he refuses to fix his rates, thats why his ping is like that.
    I have checked leroy's rates many times and each time they are fine. He has already stated that it is his isp/computer that causes his lagg.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Leroy is a punk i dont like him.