Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rec2 another Zombie movie

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Yes...REC came out first then Quarantine.

REC is a mockumentary style movie (like Blair Witch, Cloverfield, etc...) that involves an apartment building having this weird infection that is spreading (yes...zombies). It's a pretty good movie I say...the last half of the movie got really really intense.

REC 2 is a sequel where they send in a SWAT team to investigate the area. There are more intensive scenes through the movie.

I would recommend people to see both if they are into zombies and demonology.
    Must. Watch. With. Girlfriend.

2. Default

has anyone seen diary of the dead? it's suppose to be the same style.

i liked quarantine, so hopefully they'll but this one into english so it can be enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

i liked quarantine, so hopefully they'll but this one into english so it can be enjoyed.
    Yeah I saw Diary of the dead and while I enjoyed the movie it is unique. Very different from other zombie movies.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

nope, but downloading it now, thx.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    nope, but downloading it now, thx.
    Where do you download your torrents ?

6. Default

I've seen Diary of the Dead.. It wasn't that great either.

Rec was alright, but the movie was too small.. I wanted to see survivors up against an entire city of infected, not just a hotel filled with them.. And the female character really pissed me off too.. This is why I'm only taking competent females with me.. Screw them if they can't do crap apart from scream and run. No offense Walter. <.<''

And dude, if you find La Horde.. Please give me the link.. I can't find it ANYWHERE. I think it hasn't even been released yet to be honest.. It said 2009, but then I saw 2010 somewhere else.. Very confusing stuff.

I get my movies from pspiso.com (Don't go there unless you have Firefox and Adblock Plus installed), or if I want an entire series (Such as Dexter.. <3..) I would download a torrent at www.nowtorrents.com.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

i just can't wait for World War Z, which will be the greatest zombie film ever made.

8. Default

i just can't wait for World War Z, which will be the greatest zombie film ever made.
    Yeah I heard about that a year ago actually.. It was a book or novel or something.. Have been looking forward to it ever since.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.