Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rec2 another Zombie movie

1. Default Rec2 another Zombie movie

Anyone ever heard of it ? They made a Rec movie and this is the sequel.

http://www.alltrailers.net/embed.php?id=41f0334592

2. Default

that looks awesome! was the first 1 good? I just watched the trailer for it, and it looks a lot like quarantine

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    that looks awesome! was the first 1 good? I just watched the trailer for it, and it looks a lot like quarantine
    I didn't see the first one. I just found this one while searching for movie torrents in bitsoup.o r g I gotta download the first one before I watch the second one.

4. Default

sweet, thx for sharing, got them both downloading now.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    sweet, thx for sharing, got them both downloading now.
    I just watched a trailer for the first one on youtube.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

6. Default

First one was okay.. Probably gonna watch the second one for the hell of it.. One zombie movie I'm looking forward to is The Horde.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Well Rec is spanish and The Horde is a french movie....subtitles here we go !

8. Default

rec the first 1 is the exact same as quarantine... well basically quaratine is a shot for shot remake of rec

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Yes...REC came out first then Quarantine.

REC is a mockumentary style movie (like Blair Witch, Cloverfield, etc...) that involves an apartment building having this weird infection that is spreading (yes...zombies). It's a pretty good movie I say...the last half of the movie got really really intense.

REC 2 is a sequel where they send in a SWAT team to investigate the area. There are more intensive scenes through the movie.

I would recommend people to see both if they are into zombies and demonology.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

meh

september though holds the release date to an even better movie

RESIDENT EVIL 4!!!!!!!!!!