Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An eva thread(not bitching one!)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    maybe.. wouldn't make much of a diff either way. those are the server rules, and always have been.
    My point is "rough draft" doesn't exactly scream "these are the rules for the server and all must be followed"

And if I'm not mistaken these rules aren't available on the server either.

2. Default

ok so last night there were 4 evas on ct on cs assualt and i manged to kill most of them on shadow hunter every round.. why are u guys still bitching about eva?! if a class as low as a shadow hunter can beat eva every round without a problem..... wait, it jsut takes a little skill nd comon sense...

3. Default

it is obvisous that our utopian society will be when we all have Evas... and have an all out EVA WARS Server... lol I can see it now... uTube... tournaments... Award and World Record Online Gaming Trophies... Bragging rites... LOL... ahh yes, I can see it all...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    ok so last night there were 4 evas on ct on cs assualt and i manged to kill most of them on shadow hunter every round.. why are u guys still bitching about eva?! if a class as low as a shadow hunter can beat eva every round without a problem..... wait, it jsut takes a little skill nd comon sense...
    exactly. that's the entire point of shadow hunter, it's a low lvl class that pwwns, and is 1 of the main classes that destroy eva. all an eva has to do is touch a ward once and they lose there fast run speed which in it's self does wonders for taking them out. but with big bad voodoo and that wards.... Eva's just get pwwnd.

most ppl don't understand that our WCS is set up with care, and counter classes for the big bad classes like eva, molecule, vega... ppl just need 2 change there race once in a while to pwwn and figure out what counters what.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    My point is "rough draft" doesn't exactly scream "these are the rules for the server and all must be followed"

And if I'm not mistaken these rules aren't available on the server either.
    I agree it doesn't scream these are the rules, but regardless they are, and any 1 whose even some what of a regular on the server, or a frequent player knows they are the rules. most ppl know those are the rules without even checking the forums. does ZM tell you the ZM specific rules while in the server?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I agree it doesn't scream these are the rules, but regardless they are, and any 1 whose even some what of a regular on the server, or a frequent player knows they are the rules. most ppl know those are the rules without even checking the forums. does ZM tell you the ZM specific rules while in the server?
    Yes it does.

I suppose it isn't a big deal since the server pretty much manages itself, but it would just be nice to have if Zero put it on the server so people can just type "rules" when in game.

Don't expect much at the moment since he is busy, though.

6. Default

i couldnt agree more. Last time i played, i used warden and killed like 50 people cause of the mole thing, next round i think christmas joined and powned my ass with a race i cant remember. It is the whole point of wcs, just need to find a race that can match a race. Its about strategy as well.
    Owned!

7. Default

It all about how small your penis is..
    Hence, thats why azns do so much better in video games and math. but cant drive a car for shit.

8. Default

It all about how small your penis is..
    Hence, thats why azns do so much better in video games and math. but cant drive a car for shit.
    Hahahahahah I dont remeber writing this at all last night, thank g0d for beer!

9. Default

Hahahahahah I dont remeber writing this at all last night, thank g0d for beer!
    You basterd why dont u invite me!
    Owned!