Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: what do all of you do for work or make money?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Sonic could be a fucking 35 year old Asian midget for all I know. Who cares
    nahhh, his age checks out with how he's presented himself in the past on the forums...... but as for the Asian part.... 1 can only wonder.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I call bullshit
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

It doesn't matter, we won't find out the truth anyways. If he is lying then he has a reason he wants it believed (something lacking in his life outside of the internet). If he is not lying then we're all calling bullshit on something that is true.

Waste of time.

4. Default

there's alot of shit that they deduct like 25 percent gets fucking taxed so -4000 and -8000 goes back to the school as fundraisers so -8000 oh gee 4000 for 9 months not that bad
    Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I don't believe anything that half you people say. It's the fucking internet. Get over it, dude. Sonic could be a fucking 35 year old Asian midget for all I know. Who cares
    loka I like how you get to the point, did i sound like a 35 year old? i say not popularity so/so i don't hang with the jocks I hang with the occastional rejects

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    It doesn't matter, we won't find out the truth anyways. If he is lying then he has a reason he wants it believed (something lacking in his life outside of the internet). If he is not lying then we're all calling bullshit on something that is true.
    Waste of time.
    anyways its just luck I'm just one of the few that got lucky. Plus, Irvine is one of the best school districts in California it will do what ever it takes to get everyone straight A's and looking happy for the interviews and etc.. anything that will get them money.. anyways since we have budget cuts for this year i only get 3000 this year.
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 07-15-2010 at 01:27 AM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10