Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: what do all of you do for work or make money?

1. Default

I run a grapple skidder. SO starting in a couple weeks, I won't be around much at all for a good long time. I make 10/hr and overtime is cash, and I get a lot of overtime

This is what I drive. Next time you bastards wipe your ass, I expect a thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

I was a bit of a contractor for awhile, building fences, putting drywall up in houses, knocking down walls.. Different stuff every day. I also helped my mom's bf start an antique car bodyshop called Aero. Sometimes I would do work there and what not. But as of now, until I move into my apartment in June, I'm unemployed. Hopefully over the summer I can get a job as a nighttime watchman at a mattress factory until fall comes around. (College starts then, and I'll be getting plenty of money from grants and scholarships.)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

James come work with me! I tried that whole college thing. Did a year at Unity College under the 'Conservation Law Enforcment' program... aka to be a Game Warden. Than I went transfered to my home town university... University of Maine at Fort Kent under the 'Criminal Justice' program. Only good thing about college was the parties and girls, than i got offered me current job and dropped out.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

I have been a nurse for 2 1/2 years, and working at this nursing home for 5 years.

Ritta, I also started out as a CNA, and trust me I know how hard it is, but you will be that much better of a nurse having been a CNA first. You will really understand how they feel when you're supervising them and be able to relate to their issues.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    James come work with me! I tried that whole college thing. Did a year at Unity College under the 'Conservation Law Enforcment' program... aka to be a Game Warden. Than I went transfered to my home town university... University of Maine at Fort Kent under the 'Criminal Justice' program. Only good thing about college was the parties and girls, than i got offered me current job and dropped out.
    Sad thing is, I can't care less about parties or girls (seeing as I have one already.. Then again I wonder how that'll work out over long distances..). If all goes to hell I'll come work with you. I don't mind a hard day's work.

I've thought about doing three or four things.. Computer tech.. Federal/Gov job.. Maybe even a Firefighter/Cop.. The big one though was becoming a radiologist. I just don't want to do anatomy -_-'.. Which is kind of required to be a Firefighter now days too.. (Medical tech degree required and what not.)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Im considered Self employed Maintenance/Grounds keeper for a Family owned Mortuary. But really I just do anything they ask me. Everything from setting heavy dead bodies on the prep tables, to stocking and cleaning casket show room to mowing and maintaining the several properties that the family owns.

But hopes to be leaving that crap soon

7. Default

I feel sorry for you Mag.. You're right in the middle of a potential zombie invasion.

Rule number 103: Bring a shovel and a knife.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I feel sorry for you Mag.. You're right in the middle of a potential zombie invasion.

Rule number 103: Bring a shovel and a knife.
    lol dont worry got both there, along with Gas trimmers and a Chainsaw

9. Default

I'm an assassin.

10. Default

just graduated last week, going to the police academy.