Thread: have you seen the movie "the cube"

1. Default have you seen the movie "the cube"

if so wouldent it be fun if there was a co op survivle mod like the movie!

and whats your guyz favorit mods?

2. Default

Rather have a Dawn of the Dead co-op game.

'Cept instead of being trapped, you'd have an entire city/island to explore, with almost all the buildings open to walk in and barricade.. A multitude of modes, campaigns, objectives, goals, side quests, and various other things that I'm too lazy to name.. Such as being able to completely customize the type of zombies that appears (a good 20+ zombie boss types would be alright) and co-op.. Like to move a heavy vending machine faster than you could by yourself, you would need a friend.. If 3 or more zombies start hitting it they would start pushing it back/breaking it if you haven't reinforced it..

I would personally find a skyscraper, go to the 10th floor or something and barricade that, then start making fallback barricades.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

damn that doses sound fun but way off what i was thinking

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

'Cept instead of being trapped, you'd have an entire city/island to explore, with almost all the buildings open to walk in and barricade.. A multitude of modes, campaigns, objectives, goals, side quests, and various other things that I'm too lazy to name.. Such as being able to completely customize the type of zombies that appears (a good 20+ zombie boss types would be alright) and co-op.. Like to move a heavy vending machine faster than you could by yourself, you would need a friend.. If 3 or more zombies start hitting it they would start pushing it back/breaking it if you haven't reinforced it..

I would personally find a skyscraper, go to the 10th floor or something and barricade that, then start making fallback barricades.
    damn! remind me to cade with you when the world goes to shit james.... And i would find a building that has water, food etc... like that building on land of the dead...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

so... L4D vs. GTA?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    if so wouldent it be fun if there was a co op survivle mod like the movie!

and whats your guyz favorit mods?
    it's a Canadian film, and it's called "cube"

pimp movie.. well the first 1 any way, the second and third were ok, but the first 1 was just awesome.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

lol so there is a mod for the moive the cube it of for gerrys mod not hl though but oh well same thing i think

http://www.moddb.com/mods/cube2