Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: how do they do it?

  1. Default how do they do it?

    How does facebook come up with their ads? i mean seriously. just now, i got one w/ some redhead saying i used her(while inviting me to sell her online), a pic of cs:s inviting me to "play level 1 now" and an iphone that apparently can save lives.

    pic attatched
    Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  2. Default

    LOL, well its a ginger and gingers have no souls... of course you would use her.


    But ya i've seen some pretty fucked up adds myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

  3. Default

    Lmao.. I get ads in the mail from spam bots all the time, posing as teenage girls and such.. Really annoying.

    But I fixed my ads via browsers problem.. Download Firefox.. Download Adblocker Plus.. Problem solved..

    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

  4. Default

    Haha my ads usually pertain to me, either pugs or makeup
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    LOL, well its a ginger and gingers have no souls... of course you would use her.


    But ya i've seen some pretty fucked up adds myself.
    what he said, and they are jealous of us CSS players.

    for the last one well... think of it as a reverse anti theft phone =D


    but yea iv seen some crazy ones, i always see the .. horny single girls want you!

    but my favorite is the SWAT ad. where it shows a swat team with ar's and a lamberguini in the back ground hahahaah

  6. Default

    oh, facebook apparently thinks i'm a girl, because i've been given the following through notifications:
    "learn more about yourself, play where are you most likely to get pregnant"
    and
    "learn more about yourself, play what kinds of boys do you attract"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. Default

    Yt made a thread on this already, I'm sure it's been lost in a world of spam though.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Lmao.. I get ads in the mail from spam bots all the time, posing as teenage girls and such.. Really annoying.

    But I fixed my ads via browsers problem.. Download Firefox.. Download Adblocker Plus.. Problem solved..
    I have adblocker too and it kicks ass.

  9. #9

    Default

    Doesn't surprise me. I get the same spam message three times in one page.



  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    But I fixed my ads via browsers problem.. Download Firefox.. Download Adblocker Plus.. Problem solved..
    Just white list ibis gaming...



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •