Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to stay as far away from Hallwagner as I can

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I, up until the past few days, just ignored everything that he did and felt bad about the posts that were going up about him. But he responds in the posts that he is going to calm down and then doesn't.

I get that hes just "joking" around when he does these things but when he gets serious and starts calling other admins abusers it really pisses me off because he seems to be the poster child right now.

Well some of the admins are abusers. You're obviously better friends with them then Hall, so of course you'd take offense to that. It's only natural, but the point is... he does call them out on things that should be called out on.

Otherwise if everyone is just patting eachother on the back, nothing gets done.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I'm sorry?
    Just...you know...take a few extra seconds to figure out where your thread should be going.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Just...you know...take a few extra seconds to figure out where your thread should be going.
    Ok will do
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Well some of the admins are abusers. You're obviously better friends with them then Hall, so of course you'd take offense to that. It's only natural, but the point is... he does call them out on things that should be called out on.

Otherwise if everyone is just patting eachother on the back, nothing gets done.
    This is actually a really good point, i'm not good at admitting that i'm wrong but when I saw him calling Kaew an admin abuser I got really mad and made this post haha.

I don't take back anything I said about what he does because he does over use his powers but if I had taken a breath I probably wouldnt have posted this lol.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Anyways, this is going to be my last post in this thread... it's very negative and i'd rather not affiliate with negativity.

Something we all can agree on is... alot of the players and admins need to just chill out, take an hour break or so from the server and then come back on. We can ALL agree on that one.

The next thing is, posts like this, should be kept too themselves, no matter how angry you get, it's just inciting for a flame war and more seperation, if you have a problem with an admin or player, post the logs or video. Not much to say on that.

I'm not an admin, but I still feel like I have a right to speak my opinion, which I was told the players respect the admins and vice versa. But most problems in communities stem from admin's attacking eachother.

You have to remember, we're all different people with different lives, occupations, views, religions ect. There are bound to be clashes and rivalaries, sometimes segregating it isn't the answer.

It's okay to disagree with someone, but to be persecuted for disagreeing is when it becomes a problem. Admins, understand Hallwagner is more of a free spirit and not really "apart of the team" that you guys are on.

He looks at it in his own views which makes him right, but at the same time, you guys are right for looking at it on your own views as well. So I would like to suggest a few ideas that could solve admin problems, and this whole problem with Hallwagner, so we can finally move on.

A) Perhaps set admin times, for when you play the role as an administrator, for example. "Psycho Mantis, you are an admin for at 4:00 - 2:30 AM."

Now let me post the pro's and cons.

Con's:
    -What if an admin isn't online at that time? We need constat admins!
    -That really makes me not want to pay for admin if it's limited...
    -It's just not fair, if I pay monthly I deserve my full time!

Pro's:
    -This will keep admin hostility at a minimum
    -This will keep players from turning to admins to help them out instead of dealing with the admin in charge.
    -This will keep players playing while the admins can admin. So both get turns equally.

B) Giving Administrators less freedom, to kick and ban when they please.

Pro's and Con's.

Cons:
    -Sometimes they won't be able to kick or ban when it's really needed.
    -They might have to wait for hours for the guy to start fucking up again.

Pros:
    -Less admin abuse.
    -Less complaints against admins

The point is, there are many ways to stop these sort of things from happening. Though, what is the perfect equal grounds to help all these different people to really be able to work together?

I don't think Hall should be removed for his political, religious views, since that is human nature to talk about these things and be involved. In fact, it's HEALTHY to discuss these things, but I believe that it should be kept at a point of... well... a healthy discussion. When things start turning bad, an admin SHOULD WARN and not just mute because he doesn't like it.

Though there is a big difference with satire and blatant racism. I think some of the admins should know when people are joking and when they are serious, instead of just outlawing it all together. It'll be like the War on Drugs, it'll never end.

Though the constant racial remarks is a very difficult thing to maintain. You have people coming in with racist names and satirical racist names. It's amusing to some and offensive to others. So where is the balance?

The balance truly is up to that person. Now we want the community to be a healthy one right? Well we should give it room to breathe and not constrained. Or we can go back to the system of kindgergarden, "If you don't have something nice to say, it's best not to say it at all."

I wish the latter was still in effect, but that isn't the real world. Too keep things peaceful we have to be healthy and discuss instead of, "Admin first, discussion second."

All admins are guilty of that procedure from my experience. Now, I say that you guys drop this whole thing, discuss it with Hall in some sort of meeting, that when you guys are online, you don't want to hear those type of things. That way it's fair, it's reasonable and it's healthy for the community.

This is all I have to say on this.

6. Default

why didnt kaew post this? scared of hall?

7. Default

You called?

And why should I be scared of Hall?

8. Default

yeah, psycho...i'm not reading that.

hall, you need to seriously chill the fuck out. you were fun to play against, until you got admin. admin doesn't mean you can do and say as you please. it means you're supposed to be an example for the rest of the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Am I the only one who hasn't had a huge problem with Hall?

Granted I haven't played ZM much but still.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Am I the only one who hasn't had a huge problem with Hall?

Granted I haven't played ZM much but still.
    never seen the guy in game.

Maynard - The WCS Guy