Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to stay as far away from Hallwagner as I can

1. Default

Psycho Mantis, I love you.

With that said, the only problem I see with Hallwagner and his free spirit is that it may go rampant eventually. If he can't prove that by choice he can be controlled when he doesn't need to be, then what will it be like when he does?

As I said, there is a time and a place for everything, just like on the forums.. And yes Xen, I tried to hint it.. The thread isn't in the right place, unless this was genuinely a discussion, which is what it has turned out to be..

Anyway, I have nothing against admins who want to have a fun time.. In fact, I encourage it.. But there is a wrong and a right way of doing it, along with a right and wrong time..

Late at night when all the kids went to bed, me, hobo, a bunch of other admins/regulars would be on until 4 am having a blast just screwing around. Do that now and you would definitely get called out for in a negative way..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Hallwagner is awesome. Psychos right Admins do need to chill. Being an admin does mean your suppose to keep the servers fun and make sure everyone is having a good time and take charge. Just because you have admin does not meen you have to be an up tight bossy jerk off. Hallwagner sure he does admin abuse, but its been a couple of times im sure all admins have. You can see that he slays people but he could do it because hes there friend and joking around with them. I personaly think hes doing good as admin because he keeps the servers fun

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    You called?

And why should I be scared of Hall?
    cause hallwagner is more man than you will ever be .. literally

4. Default

get the sand outa your pussy's everyone wagner is cool

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs cousin View Post
    cause hallwagner is more man than you will ever be .. literally
    This is why I ignore Hall, because flaming is all he does.

And I could careless how much more of a man he is than me, because frankly, it doesn't affect my life in anyway.
    Last edited by KɅΞW; 05-11-2010 at 09:32 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    never seen the guy in game.
    Cause you are a WCS whore, silly.

does hall try to pick up underage women?

if so, i see this escalating to another walter indecent

im scurred )=

8. Default

ive never had a problem with him before.

That being said, has he been hack or ect...

I've known him quite some time and he's never been a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

He was cool shit until he got his mic and admin. From there, he has gone downhill fast. Some stuff is fun, but the majority of his 'jokes' are pathetic and really set a bad example.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I suggest you PM Zero. This jerkoff won't be here long if he persists to be a what ? A Jerkoff.
    reminds me of someone i know....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone