Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to stay as far away from Hallwagner as I can

Ms. Xen if you want to make peace with Christmas all you have to do is offer him chocolate.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    He was cool shit until he got his mic and admin. From there, he has gone downhill fast. Some stuff is fun, but the majority of his 'jokes' are pathetic and really set a bad example.
    I completely agreed with Rage. Hall managed to cut down his misuse of admin power, but his behavior and attitude still set a bad example and reflects poorly on the server admins.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    reminds me of someone i know....

Clone
    I resent that attack on my character.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I resent that attack on my character.
    lol your a different kind of jerk... the good kind that makes adults cry and children smile

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    reminds me of someone i know....

Clone
    The fat ugly kid speaks...

6. Wink

Hall..!!..didnt i told you to keep your brother away from the computer.?

7. Default

So far a 4 page spread and Hallwagner has yet to speak.

James, we had some good times hahahaa! We tend to goof off once in a while, but we take the rules seriously nonetheless. I put up a ton loads of votequestions and James likes to kick it up with music. If any...and i mean ANY player asks us to stop, we do so willingly and apologize.

We also tend to go on spectate just to monitor rounds and keep an eye out for rule breaking. Hell, we also even look out for people that ask for beacons and we do it almost immediately upon request.

What's the point? Nothing really...I just wanted to say that the era when me and James would make it to top10 together, those were the upmost epic and memorable times.

I guess the point is to fool around if you will, but never forget the golden rule:

"Treat others as you would like to be treated". It's pretty simple.

Shout outs to Mastagunz, mag36, anex, res, holy, evl_ripper, ceiling_cat, ImGonnaGetCha, Christmas, Aztec, man...so many many others who were with us...oh and Crim, Chase, terracotta pie, Kavinsky, even walter, etc...we made some golden times together...at least when I was around...oh and CrazyDart, Potato, CURDY!!!! (fuck almost forgot him...), Sonicno...gee...I miss most of these people!
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

8. Default

Those were great times HOBO its what got me hooked to IBIS. Maybe we can get it back that way

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    He was cool shit until he got his mic and admin. From there, he has gone downhill fast.
    But far as Hallwagner I goes I can agree with you there. Last night we had some german kid playn in zm that apparently didnt understand much english. And wagner an scubasteve were having him repeat curse words and stuff Like "I Fuck your SHIT" Which I admit the first 10min it was kinda funny but, after a while going on and on its just becomes mean. I know this cause we always gets guys that make fun of my voice. And me and owns both told wagner "ok its enough" but it kept going on, so ultimately Owns had muted the german kid since we are not allowed to stop an Admin.

Wagner I love playing with you man but sometimes you take things to far.

9. Default

Every time I steer away from this forum a new thread of drama lulls me back in. Damn you fuckers. It really wasn't worth reading though.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    The fat ugly kid speaks...
    not much of a kid anymore.. but you only speak big cause ur online so i understand why ur being an asshole..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone