Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to stay as far away from Hallwagner as I can

1. Default I need to stay as far away from Hallwagner as I can

I usually play off and on all day and everyone usually follows the rules and whatnot until Hallwagner gets on.

He doesn't follow rules and gets players hyped up and spams with them so then they don't want to listen to admins.

For the past couple hours we couldn't get them to stop arguing about politics and religion bc hallwagner was one of the people joining in.

Then I get off to eat and return and Hall is calling Kaew an admin abuser because he muted Ghostman and Pappaya, the two people who I had been muting off and on earlier because they were joining in on Halls antics.

I'm just really tired of him, he ruins all the fun in everything.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Wierd thing is, I like him as a player before all this. Now it's like hes been on crack for the past two weeks.
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

I suggest you PM Zero. This jerkoff won't be here long if he persists to be a what ? A Jerkoff.

4. Default

SCREEN ADMINS! There may be a little loss in profit, but you will undoubtedly have more players sticking around the servers, more regulars which will in turn, pay for itself.

Hallwagner has become a huge nuisence to the IBIS servers. I used to enjoy playing with him as well, but ever since he got admin, he has turned into quite the bastard. Its another Dog brother #1...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I suggest you PM Zero. This jerkoff won't be here long if he persists to be a what ? A Jerkoff.
    I know, I need to get a good demo of him. I have been saving some of the chat when he is slaying people and blinding people and such.
    Got pug?

Why does this feel like elitism? I like the people that play here, but.... some of the admins are becoming to butt hurt when someone doesn't agree with them.

I'm not going to say Hallwagner is perfect because he is far from it, but.... I think some of the admins here need to just chill out and quit taking everything so personal. It's creating a hostile environment.

Alot of people, including myself, actually like Hallwagner as an admin. Sure he plays around, but when it comes down to doing something, he does get it done immeditely, at least from what i've seen.

This thread on it's own, seems just like a thread to hate on Hallwagner, that isn't really fair. Though Xen, you may be upset... sometimes it's best to not openly display things like this.

7. Default

Psycho, I agree with you that some of us need to just chill out, but I've asked Hallwagner on multiple occasions to behave. Just like on the forums there is a time and place for everything in-game. Being racist, arguing about religion and politics, and various things regarding the sorts isn't something I would recommend doing. Muting and kicking other admins isn't a smart idea either.

What do I want to happen to Hallwagner? I want him to get along with everyone and behave. We should all know that everyone starts somewhere, but if he is doing any of this intentionally, it does need to be dealt with. Especially if it is disrupting the server and gameplay.

@Xen Write down the time he abuses. Zero can look at the admin log for him.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Hey Xen, it would help if you put this thread in the right fucking place.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Why does this feel like elitism? I like the people that play here, but.... some of the admins are becoming to butt hurt when someone doesn't agree with them.

I'm not going to say Hallwagner is perfect because he is far from it, but.... I think some of the admins here need to just chill out and quit taking everything so personal. It's creating a hostile environment.

Alot of people, including myself, actually like Hallwagner as an admin. Sure he plays around, but when it comes down to doing something, he does get it done immeditely, at least from what i've seen.

This thread on it's own, seems just like a thread to hate on Hallwagner, that isn't really fair. Though Xen, you may be upset... sometimes it's best to not openly display things like this.
    I, up until the past few days, just ignored everything that he did and felt bad about the posts that were going up about him. But he responds in the posts that he is going to calm down and then doesn't.

I get that hes just "joking" around when he does these things but when he gets serious and starts calling other admins abusers it really pisses me off because he seems to be the poster child right now.
    Got pug?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Hey Xen, it would help if you put this thread in the right fucking place.
    I'm sorry?
    Got pug?