Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VB 4 Update

1. Arrow VB 4 Update

The forums will be updated in the next few days to the new version. This will cause an interface change and will require new templates. After a few days I should have the site looking nice like this one and everything matching so please just put up with it during the transition. Here is a feature list for those interested (we have the premo version) http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

It is also possible that I will copy this database and build a test site/forum with the data and use that and then just update this database after the fact and then import the changes.

thank god for change.

mmm CELEBRATIONS! WOOO

3. Default

post counts, and all posts will be retained?

like, are all the topics being ported as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

yea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

im not sure why you need to ask this, the only times I have ever seen them not retained are places where the admin is a retard with computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

why the hell must everything be updated all of a sudden, I'm just asking in general with all this shit going on.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

Post-count whoring are we?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

I swear to God. Some people are so fucking lucky this is just internet and not face to face interaction cause sometimes my back hand just wants to make contact with the whining and minuscule complaints.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

What do you mean? about the post counts or my thing about the updates.
    It just seems like everything is getting replaced or fucked with all of a suden

The healthcare bill, a ball bearing on my car, my dryer, steam UI, CS:S source and now this.

I mean is there a law that all things have to be replaced, up/downgraded at the same time?

10. Default

omg. you complain about EVERYYYYYYYTHIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. SMOKE A BLUNT YO. Get some pussy. Drink some beers. do SOMETHING.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me