Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: IBIS T Shirts?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What happened to my toupee?
    its in the trash..
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

A good hoodie or tshirt would have to be designed for the individual.. I'd have Jeimuzu IBIS on it or something, instead of just IBIS Gaming. I kind of like the sayings that one of you mentioned.. I'd have "Trust only those you are willing to be killed by," or something.. Or heck, put the motto on it.. "Remain Calm."

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    its in the trash..
    Where have you been?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    A good hoodie or tshirt would have to be designed for the individual.. I'd have Jeimuzu IBIS on it or something, instead of just IBIS Gaming. I kind of like the sayings that one of you mentioned.. I'd have "Trust only those you are willing to be killed by," or something.. Or heck, put the motto on it.. "Remain Calm."
    I understand what your saying but we really dont have an official Logo per-say I just copied the ibis gaming off of steam, that where i want you guys to come in. I understand wanting an individual T or hoodie but That would cost lot more money and designing for each hoodie and T for each person. I figure we would need a generic design and if you wanted to add to you own that would be up to you.
    mine would be more like this
    Attached Images

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Where have you been?
    with your mom, she didn't tell you??

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    you know james your right

but for the sake of money wouldnt this be a idea

" instead of having individual designs have a few universal ones based off of a mass vote on the forums to best suite all members, and then like on the back have the name of all members who wish to be there "like there ingame name or what ever they would want to represent themselves, like everyones names and then have yous for your own shirt highlighted or something ya know?"

im sure we would all love to have are own custimized shirts just for us, but the money would well ya know

i helped my friend start out his clothing company, i wouldnt mind helping out with this at all =D

7. Default

If you can post up the ibis gaming logo i can re render through cs4 and make it wrap to show you the actual design i could try a hoodie like suggested by james.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Pancakes View Post
    If you can post up the ibis gaming logo i can re render through cs4 and make it wrap to show you the actual design i could try a hoodie like suggested by james.
    I just pulled it off Ibis Steam group page but here it is. We really dont have an official logo that i know of
    Attached Images

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    I just pulled it off Ibis Steam group page but here it is. We really dont have an official logo that i know of
    Yes we do MAG you need to go find it in the "design the IBIS logo" thread.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Yes we do MAG you need to go find it in the "design the IBIS logo" thread.
    Technically we have two. Yours and my toupee.