27 65.85%
  • NO!

7 17.07%
  • Maybe?

7 17.07%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: IBIS T Shirts?

1. Default

ughh server first tshirts/sweatshirts never.

inb4holyisawarmfuck/holyisnotasupporterofibisbcuzheknowsthatanibisswea tshirtwillfuckhisstreetcredoverandheshouldbesenton eanywaysjustcuzuguyswanttohumilatemeandbydointhisi mnotaskingsecretlyforasweatshirtineedtostoptakingd rugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

in b4 holy is a warm fuck /holy is not a supporter of ibis bcuz he knows that an ibis sweat shirt will fuck his street cred over and he should be sent one anyways just cuz u guys want to humilate me and by doin this im not asking secretly for a sweatshirt i need to stop taking drugs.
    fix'd

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

in b4 holy is a warm fuck /holy is not a supporter of ibis bcuz he knows that an ibis sweat shirt will fuck his street cred over and he should be sent one anyways just cuz u guys want to humilate me and by doin this im not asking secretly for a sweatshirt i need to stop taking drugs.
    fix'd
    mikey you speak druggy perfectly

4. Default

I can't find a good place to get custom hoodies.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Troll lol lol lol lolll..

I should really look into turning on a heater.. Until then, I'm now living in a suit and tie because it's the warmest thing I have. It's sad the only long pants I have are dress pants. Same for long sleeve shirts.
    Lol. Get yourself a pair of jeans.