• NO!

7 17.07%
  • Maybe?

7 17.07%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: IBIS T Shirts?

1. Default IBIS T Shirts?

Ive been thinking for a while about making an IBIS T shirt

But figured I see if others would want one too and maybe have some better ideas. I dont know how to use photoshop or gimp all that well but please Post ideas and that you might have
    The front I was either thinking of the IBIS Gaming Header generic or to and our sigs to each shirt.

But here are my ideas

2. Default

Shirt? No. Hoodie? Yes.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Either or, could look into that as well, but still would need a set design ideas?

4. Default

well, the second one works better for a hoodie.

i think this is a great idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

that looks aweful, how about a few different ones with common sayings/quotes from people who play? that would be less horrible.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    that looks aweful, how about a few different ones with common sayings/quotes from people who play? that would be less horrible.
    I want peoples ideas what they think would make a good ibis shirt or hoodie, that was something i threw together in 15 min, If you got some good designs or saying post them, Im not very good with photoshop either, so hope one of you more creative guys like christmas or someone makes something

7. Default

No I live in FL just a t-shirt for me, I think it's a great idea!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Southern Cali where the average summer temp is 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Tshirt plz! lol

id buy a hoodie and shirt but i could help with design

i took 3 years of graphic design

EDIT: though i dont think its apporpriate for just css

it would be a great advertising scheme to attract more people if IBIS expanded into other online games as well

10. Default

What happened to my toupee?