Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dual

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    He can have as many accounts as he wants. As long as he doesn't use them to hack the IBIS servers i couldn't give a fuck. I'm actually considering buying a new account just so i can go on different servers and try out some hacks.
    that last part wasnt nessisary lol.

dual doesnt hack.

2. Default

we'll this idiot Vicious is telling everyone I'm a hacker too! This idiot should be banned for going around telling everyone I Hack.I have the back of my fellow members and others that will vouch for me, You think people are not Aware of your involvement wit colby and V,You think you are gaining point with Zero , I Challenge any of your stupid demos.
    Last edited by Dual; 07-21-2008 at 06:26 PM.

3. Default

Well we COULD show the demo, but Project won't release it, because she wants dual to stay. She and flawless were the ones to catch it.

Let's here it Project, go ahead and deny it.

Fear causes people to do the silliest things. Kinda cute tho, lil project is scared... awww

4. Default

ROTFLMAO wow thats rich now i know what their talking about. At least I understand where all this shit is coming from.

Dual, It's Flawless. It's because of Flawless their saying this. Rotfl remember when I banned you when you were using the name Metatron and I played the joke on you with CO?

Yea thats what their talking about, rotfl thats the dirt they think they have ROTFLMAO
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    ROTFLMAO wow thats rich now i know what their talking about. At least I understand where all this shit is coming from.

Dual, It's Flawless. It's because of Flawless their saying this. Rotfl remember when I banned you when you were using the name Metatron and I played the joke on you with CO?

Yea thats what their talking about, rotfl thats the dirt they think they have ROTFLMAO
    I purposely told Project to ban Duals account just for shits and Giggles. Submit the demo you dumb shit and stop being gay. Oh wait, you are gay. Well submit the demo anyway. I want to amused when I return from work today.

6. Default

Its so funny that the stats on the account will clearly, show no hacking, and further more, If you continue to go around our server callling me a hacker ,I will banned you myself.

As For Flawless, I Hope he not going around talking shit, a little history for you guy I've been here for over 2 years, Your dreams of me leaving aren't coming true neithher............... So Dream on.

7. Default

I think they think I have a demo ROTFL thats what i understood in their last post.

WOW this gets richer and richer everytime. Flawless when I told you it was a joke I meant it, you need to get your brains workin right.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

lmao. i was in vent with her when it happened. she never really had a demo. shes not affraid, she never took a demo. it was on de_cpl_fire. flawless, youre an idiot. i think that vicious should be let off the hook, just for flawless being such a dumb ass

9. Default

This report has been stricken from the official record at the request of the original submitter. It will however remain undeleted for the purpose of back records.