Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Facebook

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    +1
    Umm *channels Inner nerd*
    excuse me, but Epic Pet Wars is The cooles game ever, and my bank has more money in it than you will EVER have, even IRL!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Umm *channels Inner nerd*
    excuse me, but Epic Pet Wars is The cooles game ever, and my bank has more money in it than you will EVER have, even IRL!
    Burn... Maynard i suggest you go to the hospital becuase that shit was 3rd degree
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

lmfao there is nothing epic about facebook apps. they're small little games 2 fill time, and in turn 2 get ppl 2 pay real money for "fake money" 2 use in game, then become increidbly repetitive and boring very fast. also if you're going 2 try and burn me on facebook games, then atleast play there most popular game (farmville) ... pet wars... lawl...

also, I got 400 billion dollars banked from when I played mafia wars, I could buy and sell your ass, and pay 2 have all your pets put 2 sleep... so... natrually... I win

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

lmfao there is nothing epic about facebook apps. they're small little games 2 fill time, and in turn 2 get ppl 2 pay real money for "fake money" 2 use in game, then become increidbly repetitive and boring very fast. also if you're going 2 try and burn me on facebook games, then atleast play there most popular game (farmville) ... pet wars... lawl...

also, I got 400 billion dollars banked from when I played mafia wars, I could buy and sell your ass, and pay 2 have all your pets put 2 sleep... so... natrually... I win
    lol... I started my Epic Pet Wars account on my ipod touch and never touched it again. I checked it the other day and had some ungodly amount of money in my bank and lol'd. + cash flow, lawl. Don't kill me Maynard, I was only suggesting that I have less of a life than you.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Anyone who plays facebook apps are dorks and people with no lives. I do have a facebook but those apps are annoying.
    no...its if you overuse it and are addicted to the app...thats when u have no life.....its called "time management" or something

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    lol... I started my Epic Pet Wars account on my ipod touch and never touched it again. I checked it the other day and had some ungodly amount of money in my bank and lol'd. + cash flow, lawl. Don't kill me Maynard, I was only suggesting that I have less of a life than you.
    heh

Maynard - The WCS Guy

if interrested

Micheal Leo Poucki, Minnesota

add me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    no...its if you overuse it and are addicted to the app...thats when u have no life.....its called "time management" or something
    You're right on that one. I have played UNO. I think that game owns in Facebook.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I reactivated the dreaded thing. Who else has it?

www.facebook.com/ybedros
    I keep deleting it and then not being able to wait out the two weeks for it to really get deleted lol

I think im actually going to make it this time though!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I keep deleting it and then not being able to wait out the two weeks for it to really get deleted lol

I think im actually going to make it this time though!
    lol your a dork. I just deactivated mine. I have family, high school and college friends on it so I didn't want to get rid of it. Didn't go on it for 7 months. When I came back everyone thought I had died.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me