Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Facebook

1. Default Facebook

I reactivated the dreaded thing. Who else has it?

www.facebook.com/ybedros

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

yeah, my gf dragged me back to it ("You just have to play this one game!!")...now i frequent it a bit. forget what i should give you guys though. i'm adam albaugh, at drexel university in philadelphia.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

i really dont understand why anyone would not have one. yea it can be addicting, but that can be controlled by your own willpower. just try to limit yourself, and if u cant, ur just a weak human being

4. Default

lol, it was nice to come back to vampire wars to find 40 billion blood waiting for me ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I got addicted to face book, just after the iPhone... I play apps like Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars and the likes, on my iPhone (used to be alot)... but someone... either my oldest step-daughter or quite possibly her mother, showed me how to set-up an account to monitor the children with... Like a fly in a vacuum (swatchhh...!!!) I was in... Now I play Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars, Farmville, Farkle, Texas Hold 'Em, UNO (which I prefer on XBox), Yoville, and a slew of other games... Frickin Facebook is like a drug... fun the first couple of times, then you relieze the mistake you made getting involved, that you can't get out...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

6. Default

I got one. Never got too huge into it. I use it to talk to some old college friends and find out where the pit parties are at. Oh and I played the game Truckin for a little while.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

Anyone who plays facebook apps are dorks and people with no lives. I do have a facebook but those apps are annoying.

8. Default

I have one but I hate facebook apps so I'm not on that much.

9. Default

I disable from seeing those messages. The only game I play which is worthy of non app status is Bejeweled Blitz.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Anyone who plays facebook apps are dorks and people with no lives. I do have a facebook but those apps are annoying.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy