Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The noises! They won't stop!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    maynard! you're forgetting that gg is a slut.

sure, it might not be comfortable with owns seeing someone else, but no-one gives gg what she wants like owns. i'm sure that one day, owns'll be with wcs, and hear a knock on the door. it'll be gg, wearing nothing, just looking for something...looking for love. and owns will smile gently, take gg by the hand, and lead it over to the bed, and all three will join as one...

or something like that.
    LOL wow you guys need serous help. But to play along

Owns has been going behind both WCS and GG back,
    Sneeking out Late at Night and getting in bed with ZM as well. Owns is just a playa
    Shes wants to keep it ALL in the IBIS family

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Shes wants to keep it ALL in the IBIS family
    ....disturbing

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

but as per recent developements, that's ok! zm has gotten it's vaccines. now it's std free, and owns is safe. she might not be morally clean, but at least she's not carrying anything

details about zm's vaccination are here

unlike with wcs and zm, however, owns isn't driving zm. zm's far, far too strong, and no matter how hard owns hates to admit it, she secretly likes the way zm treats her, and always comes back for more. so the cycle is complete. owns ties up and dominates her wcs and gg, yet does so knowing exactly what it feels like to be on the recieving end, from her sinful trysts with zm.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Why are you guys having a conversation about this? lol

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Because this is the fucking Internet.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    because lets face it, you laughed. you probably laughed like crazy
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    OK I must CONFESS!!!!
    *Break down and cries*
    IVE BEEN WITH WCS, GG, ZM, and PUB too!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just cant choose ONE! I wanted them ALL.
    So I had my way with them.

The Santa jingle sound with HO HO HO.
    Sometimes gets stuck in my head.

8. Default

uhhh, mag, pub has a messege for you. it says to tell you to say it's name bitch.

oh yeah, whenever i play hl2 i always expect a vaga to knife me whenever i fight manhacks.

9. Default

Mag, it appears that you are quite the, you know what.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

Im a what? A Man whore? I think theres double standard here. You was with those servers too and your a and im a ?
    I know good and well that Acolyte been with pub and GG as well.

And owns what happened to your thread we are totally