Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The noises! They won't stop!

1. Default The noises! They won't stop!

Anyone else have trouble getting the noises from WCS out of their heads? I mean, I play GG for hours and never have an issue... But that damn electrical type noise the vagalion makes is haunting me.

I play way too much CS
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-13-2010 at 05:41 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Sometimes used to happen for a day or two after playing evil genius, best thing is just to stop playing for a day or so.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Sometimes used to happen for a day or two after playing evil genius, best thing is just to stop playing for a day or so.
    you just won so hard. evil genius is the shit!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Anyone else have trouble getting the noises from WCS out of their heads? I mean, I play GG for hours and never have an issue... But that damn electrical type noise the vagalion makes is haunting me.

I play way too much CS
    don't fight it owns.... let WCS take over your mind

jjjooiiinnn uuussss.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    don't fight it owns.... let WCS take over your mind

jjjooiiinnn uuussss.....
    ummm, for the record, i now have a headache after trying to sound out what maynard typed there. you don't repeat the j retard
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ummm, for the record, i now have a headache after trying to sound out what maynard typed there. you don't repeat the j retard
    I do what I want... and as always, no 1 was talking 2 you, go away
    Last edited by maynard; 05-13-2010 at 12:26 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Lmao. Wcs ftw. GG will always be my true love, but wcs is fun and it entertains my mind before I sleep lol.

Acolyte..... Why oh why?

8. Default

before you sleep? ive always seen you on in the afternoon... like right now you're playing, it's 1 oclock. just admit it, WCS is sexy and you've fallen in love.... and are having an affair with WCS... sure GG will be hurt... but over time GG will get over it and find someone new in it's life, much like you have.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    before you sleep? ive always seen you on in the afternoon... like right now you're playing, it's 1 oclock. just admit it, WCS is sexy and you've fallen in love.... and are having an affair with WCS... sure GG will be hurt... but over time GG will get over it and find someone new in it's life, much like you have.

10. Default

maynard! you're forgetting that gg is a slut.

sure, it might not be comfortable with owns seeing someone else, but no-one gives gg what she wants like owns. i'm sure that one day, owns'll be with wcs, and hear a knock on the door. it'll be gg, wearing nothing, just looking for something...looking for love. and owns will smile gently, take gg by the hand, and lead it over to the bed, and all three will join as one...

or something like that.